I hate the way those cars sounded.

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Anyone cap that?

Already a few copies of it on Youtube.

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 am 

The first half of that race was pretty dull, but the second half was pretty freaking awesome. I love short track racin'.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 am 

Great race, great finish. I love the Trucks so much. It's pretty much everything Nationwide and Cup aren't.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 am 

From NASCAR.com main page:

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm 

Gaara wrote:
They needed to check on a couple of drivers quickly, that's way.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:13 pm 

I enjoyed all of that. I actually think 100 laps is the perfect length. Everyone is a bit on edge from the get go but it's short enough so that you're not waiting 3 hours for people to give a shit. Although using this logic, one could suggest that all future races in any series should be limited to...

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm 

kals wrote:
Joe4345 wrote:
Did Kasey get a boys regular cut at Great Clips?

Kids Cutz :thumbsup:

Probably the same woman that gave my son a Lloyd Christmas.

Please tell me your son has at some point done this:

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 am 

This Speedweeks sucked. Bring back the Goody's Dash race.

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:33 am 

The bullshit sidepods kinda ruin the flow of the lightning bolts. But damn that's still a great livery. One of the best ever when paired with the mid 90s Reynard. http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/FILE+In+Profile+Alex+Zanardi+l1wibF6Yvhqx.jpg http://cdn.images.autosport.com/specials/60years/photos/...

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:14 am 

I think Bestwick's doing a fine job. Goodyear and Cheever on the other hand... The only good thing about them is the awkward tension between the two. It's like waiting for a fistfight to start in the booth. :lol:

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 pm 

They're not adding a ton of downforce. From what I've read, they're just trying to get things closer to the 2012 levels which made for better racing than the 2013 Texas aero package that had even lower downforce than 2012. http://racer.com/indycar/item/104170-indycar-insight-texas-motor-speedway-wit...

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:53 pm 

Fuck NASCAR. They know exactly how to fix the racing and make it better, and they actively refuse to do it. Every decision they ever make is the exact opposite of what they should do. It's like they WANT to drive away the fans.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:34 pm 

Sounds good to me! This thread is 1000 times better than the actual race will be. Old school Dover wrecks are tast

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:20 pm 

In a 3 race span, the odds of making up the point deficit are close to 0%, whereas in a 36 race season you have a LOT of opportunity for things to even out and take random luck as much out of the equation as possible. But you can make up for that in one fell swoop by winning, Dan. There's no defici...

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:51 pm 

Before they required all cars carry the onboard camera pods to make aerodynamics more equal, I do remember hearing that some teams liked to have the tall camera pod on the rollhoop at street courses where the cars are close to walls a lot of the time to make their cars easier to see for the teams in...

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:18 pm 

Agree 100% on the tracks being neutered to remove any sense of punishment for mistakes. I will say that is one thing I do actually like about American street circuits. They're quite punishing, with bumps and walls everywhere. It takes serious balls to push it to the limit. Just take a look at this l...

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:10 pm 

Artur Craft wrote:
that boring/worn/ugly red-white livery

Well, there it is. The single most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life. Congratulations.

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 pm 

The odds of a crash or somebody getting bumped out of the way were so high at the old Bristol, you just felt on-edge half the time. It wasn't the actual crashes as much as the anticipation that something spectacular -- good or bad -- could happen at any time. The same thing is what draws people to p...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:29 pm 

True... eh I never really cared much for plate qualifying. Except in the mid 90's where they'd be dragging their asses on the straights. That was always fun to see. Back when NASCAR Heat came out, I would qualify at Daytona and Talladega like that. I adjusted my setup to have the rear springs super...
Page 2 of 10 [ Search found 186 matches ]