TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 186 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 pm 

Kennedy said he was trying to get back going, but he didn't realize how badly the car was damaged, and it wouldn't turn. Really? You expected it to drive well after hitting the wall that hard??? :yuk:

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm 

Shane wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks AJ Foyt is just as big of a prick as Donald Trump?

It's not just you.

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:45 pm 

WOW they just showed another angle of the Cope-Cassil crash at full speed. :8: i stopped recording... i hope someone capped it I don't have capping equipment, but I do have a camera that does HD video, so I'll put up a recording of my TV screen. It'll be high def! Technically... :p Edit -- Here we ...

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm 

Lime Rock Park should have major races all the damn time. What a great racetrack.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:31 pm 

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
Where's the KILL IT WITH FIRE picture?

I gotcha covered:

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 pm 

Okay, DRS is way too effective, but this is still some PHENOMENAL racing. So glad I woke up early for this.

Also, three words: Mark. Fucking. Webber. :flag:

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 am 

Complete and total travesty that Lime Rock isn't on the schedule anymore. I don't care if the place doesn't have any grandstands. It deserves a race, damnit.

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:22 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
This race is Chicagobland.

This quote is better than the race.

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm 

Jesus Christ I hate those sidepod pieces in front of the rear tires so fucking much. The car would be at least tolerable without those. But with them it just looks fucking stupid. :yuk: Also notice how it's becoming less and less 'just a chassis'? This was meant to be just a chassis which Dallara s...

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 pm 

Buckshot makes everything better.

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 am 

Raikkon wrote:
Jeez you guys don't complain much do you...

When mid 1990s IndyCar was quite possibly the best racing series I have ever seen, it is incredibly disappointing and infuriating to watch the current version of IndyCar make so many mistakes and poor decisions.

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:48 am 

iks wrote:
That DP-01 looks pretty nice though. Hard to believe it is five years old now.

I've got a print of Jim Swintal's DP-01 introduction poster that CCWS handed out back in 2006 hanging on the wall next to my computer desk still. That was one sexy racecar.

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 am 

Oh for the love of God. More power, less downforce. Please!!!

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm 

I tried to get used to this car but I can't. The front view is OK but the entire rear section looks so massive. Well, it is just plain ugly. I had started to warm up a little to the car a little after looking at enough pictures of it. Not liking it per se, but not actively hating it. But then I rea...

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 pm 

Same can apply, I've downloaded most full seasons of CART from the 90's and sure it's a good series but nothing awesomely amazing like it's been made out to be, in all honesty the past few seasons of Indycars (ok bar last year) have been some of the most dramatic in terms of the championship battle...

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:59 am 

Bumps present a variable that can result in drivers making small mistakes more frequently. These small mistakes can result in back and forth battles between drivers, and present opportunities to pass. Any time you give the drivers less than optimal driving conditions, the quality of the actual racin...

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:33 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Will there be the need for Bump Day if there's only 33 cars entered?

It isn't like the glory days anymore, when Penske didn't make the 95 race.

Sweet Jesus, those high turbo boost V8s. Still the greatest engine sound of any racecar I have ever heard. :flag:

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:48 am 

ChrisTRD wrote:
No more cup races at night. Fuck I miss July Daytona during the day and the brickyard on a Saturday

THIS.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 am 

A spectacular crash early in the race involving Nelson Canache and John Blankenship. Wheel hopping and wall crunching! 4zWY9pYy6wA And here are some shots I took of the Duno crash. http://i.imgur.com/FReMA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YlDcG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/pvNuF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9EwRR.jpg htt...

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm 

Push to Pass is back from Toronto: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/100752 Don't really think it's needed as the racing has been fantastic without it. At least its not as bad as a certain other passing aid :p I'm actually kind of disappointed they're bringing it back. It's always felt to...
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 186 matches ]