TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 186 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:12 am 

I can't wait for the field filler caution with 10 to go and the dogleg cutters I honestly would not be surprised if this race ends up having one of the field fillers cut a tire with 10 to go to bring out a late caution, then we have a crash because of dogleg cutting that takes out all the champions...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:45 pm 

This looks like an outtake from Driven . Good god. https://i.imgur.com/6tBxqHf.jpg And I just remembered a dream that I had last night, which was an incredible coincidence. I dreamed that I was attending a race and during the pre-race festivities they had one of those jet-powered dragsters doing a s...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:34 pm 

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:18 pm 

Also, really cool picture in that silly season article:

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:45 am 

Every time I see that track map, I think to myself "what a stupid fucking track." Like, every single time. It's impossible for me to not look at it and think that. So, yeah. What a stupid fucking track.

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:07 am 

It's simultaneously hilarious and sad reading the comments in the race thread on Reddit. So many people are blaming Cindric, saying he should have backed out of it. He wouldn't have needed to back out of it if Dinger hadn't thrown a way-too-late gargantuan block.

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:42 am 

Dan Belcher wrote:
I will say this... while I really dislike the high downforce/low horsepower package, at least today's racing is pretty much as good as that package gets. I've been entertained so far.

Boy did I ever jinx things. The race after I said this turned to dogshit.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:19 pm 

lmao

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:35 pm 

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:13 pm 

I couldn't find the finalized changes, but here's an article from when they were first testing options . They filled in some of the gap in the underwing they use on ovals to help add back some downforce, and I believe they might have also allowed the teams to run an optional bargeboard style piece a...

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:28 pm 

O'Ward's save was a thing of beauty.

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:07 pm 

I'm watching this every few mins and it's hard to follow. The constant talk about the playoffs and cutoffs makes it confusing with trying to follow the actual race. Like right now they're talking about Larson missing the playoffs, didn't he win like 7 races this year? This is dumb. It doesn't help ...

Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 11:33 pm 

Indycar was at it's best when they introduced the dw12. Every race was a spectacle. Then they started fucking it up with ridiculous aero packages and they never recovered from it. Just go back to the original dw12 and we'll have great racing again On the road courses, it was a pretty racey car. (Bu...

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:18 pm 

Rossi having fuel trouble feels like an Indy 500 tradition now, which is ironic considering how his first 500 went.

Post subject: Re: Michigan, Gateway
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:02 pm 

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:30 am 

Well, a driver I hate won, but that race was still fucking awesome. Love Darlington.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:05 pm 

NASCAR has, shockingly, made the sensible decision and ditched the barn door spoilers and 550hp package! 670hp and 4 inch spoiler at all tracks except Daytona, Talladega, and possibly Atlanta.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:58 pm 

They actually had drivers losing it on their own with most if not all of the packages they tried (I am guessing mostly because they're not used to the lack of sideforce and the larger wheels, so it's hard for them to know where the edge is yet). But this is the highest hp and lowest downforce of all...

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:54 am 

I listened to an interview Joey Logano did in a media session, and he talked about the differences in drafting with this car vs the gen 6. He noted that there's a bit more drag, so you hit a bigger wall of air when you pull out of the draft. On the flip side, the tandem draft does seem to work bette...

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:12 pm 

I-55 and Sharon Speedway are both dirt.
Page 8 of 10 [ Search found 186 matches ]