All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 113 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 am 

*hides*

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 pm 

Guys, I've got some results :). The last update in the standings was more then three months ago, before the Hungarian GP. Sorry for the extreme delay, I just finally got time to calculate the new standings. It seems F1Peter has been our own Sebastian Vettel, winning five (!) of the eight predictions...

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 pm 

Bianchi has already been confirmed at Marussia

----

@
Echti
- That was my first thought as well.

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:01 am 

I was going to make a post here, but realized that it just serves no purpose. Still thinking, after this year, that Vettel is a 'mediocre' F1-driver? Oh well.

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am 

For the new season I thought I'd try my hand at running a game. I'm trying to keep it simple, but I don't believe it is original. All you need to do is pick one driver per race and where they finish is the the points you will score. The person with the lowest score at the end of the season will win....

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:33 am 

Interesting ERS systems... I'm guessing "Optimized flywheel energy storage system" means the recovered energy is not stored in an ultra-capacitor (like in F1), but in a flywheel? I love how we're seeing different methods for storing recovered energy in different series... Yes, it's probab...

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 am 

Got a couple questions; When are the teams releasing the cars? Don't they usually announce the release dates towards the end of December? Has to be relatively soon as testing begins in a month. Does McLaren have another date set to release their title sponsor for 2014? There have been no formal ann...

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:34 pm 

https://twitter.com/FIAWEC/status/400530881070108673 :D Here's a quick and dirty (hopefully public) facebook gallery to be drooled at. I'll try to get some proper pictures done for you lot at some point :thumbsup: https://www.facebook.com/esbent/media_set?set=a.10151825274691128.1073741832.59087112...

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:03 pm 

On a local right-wing TV channel Facebook page, people were all wondering why he had a camera on his helmet, why investigators would need it or even what differece that would make to their lives. Jeez, some people need to get a life. the go-pro camera are very popular, i've used cheaper ones when i...

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:59 pm 

My two favourite drivers in one team, can't complain :thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:38 pm 

I was bored.

And had some time on my hands

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:38 pm 

And ACO have confirmed that a new pit complex will be built in 2015, so MOAR CARSSS

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:18 am 

dr dog wrote:
He accelerated into it. I know what he was thinking, Danica looked to be sliding up but her wheels were cut all the way to the left.

She probably had her hands off the wheel....

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 pm 

Because people love him so much here

you're all welcome :*

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 pm 

Hi res

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:20 am 

8)

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:20 am 

Yeah, tried it. The app turned my phone into an oven after approximately 10 minutes of use, so I have been forced to take a break from using it every once in a while. The screen randomly refreshes, clearing all info for ±3 seconds and then shows an outdated message for a while. Other than that it's ...

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 am 

There were questions whether F1 would do a minute of silence regarding MH370. Apparently, they will do even more than that. There will be over 100 minutes of silence

don't know if it's appropriate to make a joke with this, sorry if somebody got offended

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:53 am 

F1Peter wrote:
Does anyone know what the deal is with the green/yellow light right above the roll hoop?

Its for the marshalls, if the green light shows up, you may touch the car because ERS is disabled

Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:11 pm 

http://backvideo.ampi.tv/embed/8ialzp

They are session specific then.
Page 4 of 6 [ Search found 113 matches ]