TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 13 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm 

Here's the video of day 1 with engine sound (well it's so horrible to listen to them now, well now you'll be able to judge by yourself). If anyone posts the video somewhere else (YouTube, RU or hosting it on another server), I'll stop sharing those videos, it's only for TBKers. So enjoy it. ;) http:...

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:07 pm 

We? I used to follow point standings when it was simple, six guys score in each race, winner gets ten points. Now I really don't care about statistics, just watching the races. How many times has Hamilton won in USA? Don't know, don't care. But when Schumacher won at Indy ten years ago I knew exact...

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:29 pm 

Open wheelers shouldn't pack race.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 am 

I'm disappointed in the opinions expressed by many on this board. It smells of hypocrisy. Seems to me that the majority of us agreed that pack racing had to go despite it's raw excitement. Now, after watching the race and reading through these comments, I generally find that the style of racing on o...

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:45 pm 

Hi F1,

Please don't go to Laguna Seca, as you will just ruin the place. If you want to go there, go there as it is NOW!

Regards

Motorsport fans

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:33 pm 

Here's a video

Filename: Safety_Car_Race_Mexico_City_29.10.2015.avi
Duration: 2 min 4 sec
Size: 32,818 kb

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:58 am 

Fuck refuelling

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:48 pm 

This might be new:

Jacques Villeneuve at Spa in 2001

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:26 am 

VLC playlist with the race feed + onboards + bitrate options for the race feed:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/137 ... aytona.m3u

No need to save that file, you can open that directly in VLC (copy & Ctrl+V in VLC). Ctrl+L opens the playlist window.

Post subject: Re: F1 Winter Testing 2018
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:21 pm 

I fail to see how a season where Vettel was a title contender to Hamilton except for a couple accidents and Ferrari mishaps (tyres/grid), and where Bottas (a handy driver by all accounts) struggled to even secure 2nd place is a "Mercedes domination" year. Undeniably, they were strong and t...

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 pm 

I swear for a moment I though this was an on board form the 90's from Surfers. This is so cool

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:25 am 

NASCAR is a pretty good example of how abandoning what your current fanbase likes to potentially reach a new fanbase can leave you in a worse position than where you started. Would NASCAR have kept growing if they hadn't changed? Unlikely. Would they have enjoyed a longer, slower decline from their ...

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:22 pm 

1994 Footwork Ford "under-the-nose" cam.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 13 matches ]