TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 93 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:51 am 

This guy was a Denver Post employee. I say was because this tweet apparently got him fired. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/29/denver-post-sportswriter-issues-apology-after-facing-backlash-for-indy-500-tweet/?utm_term=.20c978a8b223 strange the world we live in: a nobody gu...

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:14 pm 

Pretty awesome, Especially for Lewis who's such a big fan of Ayrton's.

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:55 pm 

That was really special to see Lewis bang out such an awesome lap then to get that helmet, I felt a tear in my eye and I'm not even a Lewis fan!

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm 

Just throwing in my 2 cents on this one, bit of a rant, so bear with me. I will never be fine with this kind of racing. They are stuck together because of truckloads of downforce, no tyre degradation and small horsepower. People say that the hanford device was creating artificial racing, and I don't...

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 am 

Video of the incident here.

https://streamable.com/ww2ze

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:11 pm 

Vettel is a clown

Ocon is a dumbass

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 pm 

Just saw the video with telemetry. Hamilton didn't brake test vettel. He was on the brakes through the corner, lifts off the brake, coasts, one second later Vettel hits him.

I think Vettel should have been disqualified for driving into Lewis deliberately after that.

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 pm 

A bit late to the party, but there you go:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-h ... ng-923425/

I'm curious how Vettel/Ferrari will react to the question in Austria :D

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:57 pm 

Some people here and elsewhere go a long way of convoluting the rear-ending incident to clear Vettel of responsibility and put it on Hamilton. The FIA examined the telemetry. We all saw the speeds and the throttle/brake indicators on TV. Vettel expected Hamilton to accelerate, which he didn't. He ma...

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:27 pm 

it depends on how much whine Vettel will produce

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:23 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Lewis Hamilton 2017 World Champion

Championship over, extra downforce for 2017 ruined this season.

fixed that

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:35 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
so, can Raikkonen do that again in the next races to Hamilton to level out championship?

Do what? Have a good start then get taken out by his teammate's idiocy?

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:52 am 

Shitty win to be honest. Verstappen had him until Alonso and Massa effed it up. Lewis was stuck behind Alonso, Verstappen wouldn’t have come close without the backmarkers. The investigation against alonso is for blocking Hamilton for more than a lap. The gap from Ham to Ver went down from 2.7 secs ...

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:59 am 

To be honest I think the only reason Max got as close to Lewis as he did was because of those back markers. In clear air Lewis was faster & it was also clear watching his OnBoard at points during the race that he was managing his pace. For instance he was lifting through 130R & coasting to t...

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:46 pm 

Zorba wrote:
Any Acestream please?

c19bc185cd6170bc3b2fc9db0152b57f04990264 :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:40 pm 

Aaah, congrats to you, Lewis... I said last week that I regret that he refused to have a really strong teammate with his car, the best of the grid. That was cowardly coming from him. But it was obviously frustration. My own frustration to see Ferrari and Vettel ruining a great opportunity to get bot...

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:41 pm 

That was a great fight between Lewis and Nando. Let's hope there is more of that soon.

As for Lewis - he deserves this title. I'm not a fan, but you can't deny the talent. Good job.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:47 pm 

Schumacher and Irvine were never first driver at the same time. Irvine became first driver when Schumacher decided to stay home for half a season.
In France, Irvine was ordered to let Schumacher through. The point that he lost by that, turned out to cost him the title in the last race.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:10 pm 

Plus Schumacher didn't quite seem to be pushing to overtake Hakkinen at Suzuka either ;) I still think he drove a half-hearted race there to deny Irvine breaking the Ferrari WDC slump.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:38 pm 

The way these tyres aren't coming up to temp I don't see anything but Vettel zooming straight by Bottas on the restart
Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 93 matches ]