TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 214 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:46 pm 

I did, 2003 Tropicana Twister 300. I saw Mike Potter on the entry list and I was like hell yea I wanna see this guy battle handling issues all race.

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:43 pm 

Hey guys we have a track that has a type of racing not seen at any other track. We have a waiting list, years long, to get one of the 160,000 tickets. The cars beat and bang and wreck and tempers flare due to the close quarters racing. How do we make this better?? I got an idea! What is it? Lets cha...

Post subject: Re: DEGA (Cup/Xfinity/ARCA)
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:32 am 

I just hope we don't have any close ups to the drivers spouses when they crash because that really ruins the mood of the awesome crashes.

Post subject: Re: DEGA (Cup/Xfinity/ARCA)
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:46 pm 

The cars should be lined with SAFER barriers, something like gokarts at the local fun center.

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:10 am 

They should just race under the sea and everyone drowns.

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:33 pm 

Don't forget I can just... hop on any flight I need to to get to where ever I need to get to. If you guys do a race meet in like... Toledo, I can be there with zero planning in about 5-6 hours.

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 pm 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahdhdhebehehehehehehshehe

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:23 pm 

You know what I don't get, assholes already qualified for the stupid fucking chase fighting for 3rd when there is absolutely NOTHING to gain as stated during the prerace.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:13 pm 

Controversial opinion time, this wreck is why nascar is shit. A prerace hype video where the drivers significant other talks about how scary it is to see their husband/fiancé/boyfriend is spectacular accidents and worry that they die but it turns out they walk away everytime and then on the last lap...

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 pm 

All I know is THANK GOD nascar paved more of the infield so frightening crashes stop happening.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:39 pm 

Nah fuck it it's too good to not share

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:17 pm 

No fans got killed, catch fence did its job. Austin Dillion didn't get killed, catch fence did its job. That engine didn't go in the seats, catch fence did its job. That engine didn't get go through a drivers windshield, catch fence did its job. No tires landed in that seats this time, the pits, a d...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:30 pm 

Fried chicken is delicious and shouldn't be judged based off fast food fried chicken.

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:19 pm 

They should drive the air Titan through the catch fence

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:12 am 

Chris A wrote:

Whatever happens, it's gonna be a really stupid fucking weekend where some asshole is going to win and I'm going to have to check the fourth page of this thread to see what asshole won weekend.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 pm 

Kevin Ward Jr: 2-3 time cup champion minimum.

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 pm 

Here lemme tell you about tomy drissi. One time he bobbed for apples in the the toilet... And he liked it.

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:04 pm 

THE QUARTERBACK DROPS BACK TO PASS... BOOM, INTERCEPTER BY THE MIAMI DOLPHINS, DOWN AT THE 46 YARD LINE, BIG PLAY BY THE DEFENSE

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:22 pm 

The date was September 18th, 2012. I was working second shift at my job handling private aircraft at the airport in Gary, Indiana. Summer was quickly coming to an end but the night was looking to be gorgeous. September and October in the midwest brings some of the best weather all year as temperatur...

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:31 pm 

Someone should see if Montoya wins with the old pre-chase NASCAR points system.
Page 5 of 11 [ Search found 214 matches ]