TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 214 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:01 pm 

What should have happened is max papis should have had a 3 second lead and won because he's the best road racer in the field.

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:31 am 

Jeffrey Earnhardt running on a different pit strategy, he might be able to upset.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 am 

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT HOW IS THIS A MARKETABLE PRODUCT!?

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 am 

Who the fuck goes ahead and spends all their money that made working at a fucking Shoe Carnival or some shit on this race. Like who is telling their wife in bed around June about how it would be a great idea to get the kids together and take em to Charlotte to see NASCAR. Who are these people? Who a...

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 pm 

The reason why the end of this race was a load of horse shit was because these cars are capable of racing in a pack, just everyone has to do it. These drivers drove scared and conservative at the end and we get blue balls the finish. I don't want to see that shit. There's a big difference between no...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:51 am 

zippy wrote:
Would something like a push to pass actually work in NASCAR?

works great on my remote

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:50 pm 

Its practice, give him room. No sense in holding a line during practice to a truck that's obviously faster than you. Want to find out how your truck reacts in traffic? Find a truck that's going the same speed as you.

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:50 pm 

My point I was getting at, no matter what the points system is in Nationwide, its still a useless system. If they want to make it Whose Line is It Anyways points then they should do it.

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:53 pm 

Sucks Pastrana is leaving seeing how he's an incredibly likable personality but on the other hand, at least when he sucks at something he understands and moves on to do the things he knows how to do. *cough cough* Wish there were more novelty drivers that knew when to hang it... *cough cough* damnit...

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:19 am 

Welp kligermans career was fun while it lasted.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 pm 

An 8-8 team should never be the champion of anything, especially with a 1 win, 28th place regular season. This isn't stick and ball sports and this isn't college football where 9th in your conference gets you into the Meineke Car Care Bowl.

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 am 

Why didn't anyone ask Newman about the moon landing?

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 pm 

She was running great in 24th.

Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:53 pm 

Well when all else fails there's always jerkin off to save the day.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:48 am 

NASCAR really took off in the mid 90s with that rule package. Why don't we just go back to that ? Every race doesn't need to be a blockbuster event and every race doesn't need to be controversial. I like races to end with the dominant car winning, not the car who took 4 tires. I like guy to be in 17...

Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:46 pm 

My dad is a police officer so I deal with it every day. I really dont have to worry about tickets. lol, I know i have to worry about accident ones tho. I dont speed or tailgate regular cars or anything like that. I only get close to the semi's cuz I like how the car feels right behind the semi, it ...

Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:23 pm 

43 people holding a can don't hold a can anymore. Meanwhile every time we shop at Walmart a buncha kids probably died to make sure that shirt could cost $6.97.

Point being, let's not pretend we care about someone losing their part time job.

Post subject: Re: I got an idea
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:10 am 

IMO hologram tupac should race instead. NASCAR needs to diversify.

Post subject: I got an idea
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 pm 

I sat here pondering how to fix NASCAR and then I saw the movie turbo. In the movie the main indycar driver Guy Gagne mentions that with a snail in the race the whole world will be watching. So here's my idea, NASCAR should let nitro infused animals and insects and shit enter the races. Ratings fixe...

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:29 pm 

If any of you were expecting anything else from NASCAR other than sheer stupidity you're obviously the jensk.
Page 2 of 11 [ Search found 214 matches ]