TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 7 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 pm 

That three wide move for the lead was awesome. I kind of like having the entertaining races at the non restrictor plate tracks, it's making me look forward to the rest of the year.

Post subject: Re: Eldora/Indianapolis/IRP
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:26 am 

Underdogfan wrote:
Had to leave as Cobb spun out. Who made the race?

Townley, Young, Knowles, Benning and Annett

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:40 am 

I took some photos of the Sprint Vision screens while it showed the replays of the big modified wreck, gives an idea of how wild it was. The ACT race ended on lap 44 due to darkness after a big pileup on the backstretch, couldn't tell what happened cause it was so dark, all I could see was lots of s...

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 pm 

I wonder if Chase Elliott moving up next year had any influence on his decision to retire. Shame, while I would never claim to be a fan of his, he's gotten considerably more likeable in his later years, and I will be sad to see him leave. I was really hoping to see him get 100 wins just because it w...

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:36 pm 

I don't understand, why people are having such an issue with this? Because NASCAR's focus is in the wrong areas, virtual pit road officials, Jack Bugner, race view, new dashes, oh goodie, but it's not addressing the core issue, coma inducing racing. I thought they were testing a new rules package f...

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:21 pm 

No rain in the forecast for the whole weekend as of today.

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:10 am 

Just out of curiousity, if they were to convert it to a permanent dirt track would they need to rip up the asphalt? What's under the surface of a proper dirt track, just more dirt? No, not necessarily, plenty of good dirt tracks were paved at one point and still have their paved surfaces underneath.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 7 matches ]