TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 11 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 am 

Nice tits are nice tits and should always be acknowledged no matter what the circumstance.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm 

I don't see anyone in the F1 threads campaigning to have cars somersaulting through the air on fire. Maybe, like me, they'd rather see smaller run off areas, and a chance to get beached in the gravel after a spin, but I fail to see how that compares in any way at all. I don't want to judge the new c...

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 am 

Beyond tired of all the bitching about the DRS though If you think those passes on the back straight were solely down to DRS, you'd be wrong. Due to the difference in grip Hamilton, for example, was pretty much alongside Alonso before they reached the DRS zone, and even without it he would've sailed...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 am 

When Denny was a rookie, I actually liked him because I thought he was humble and gracious. I was wrong.

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 am 

Whenever Kyle Busch wins a nationwide or truck race i take my index finger and jam it up my ass as hard as I can, pull out, and sniff my finger for the rest of the day.

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:24 am 

15/10

The race didn't end under green? Boo-fucking-hoo. The frontstretch segment of the last restart was better than any other you trow at that.

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 am 

Why didn't anyone ask Newman about the moon landing?

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 pm 

We should start a discussion where we list ten things we like about NASCAR and ten things we don't. I'll start. Things I like: 1) The cars are really loud 2) 43 of the world greatest drivers every weekend have a chance to win 3) The pit stops 4) Side by side racing, every lap. 5) Have to go to churc...

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:03 am 

We are literally watching a sport that is dying.

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:44 am 

IT'S SO AWESOME THAT SOME DRIVERS HAD ANOTHER SLAP FIGHT AND EX SEC FOOTBALL PLAYER TURNED GAS CAN MAN CAN TAKE A CHEEPSHOT PUNCH LIKE HE'S AT A FRAT PARTY. YEA RIVALRIES HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE FIFTEENTH GWC THIS IS JUST LIKE PEARSON AND PETTY. GODDDAMN THIS IS FUCKING GREAT LOOK AT ALL THE PASSING S...

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 am 

Only on TBK will people bitch about the best god damn oval race in years. People are bitching about it because they felt bad for enjoying it. No matter what people say, it is exciting watching something that's ultimately death-defying and risky even if the place and the equipment being used is ulti...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 11 matches ]