TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 62 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:17 am 

I yelled "PUSH LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER" so loud when they were coming out of four that I almost woke my wife up from her nap.

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:40 am 

Kasey Kahne won that race. Regan Smith won the race that occurred a couple of hundred feet from the finish line.

Races should not be determined by the arbitrary timing of some pushing a button.

Kasey Kahne won that race.

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:25 pm 

What a joke that was. Kyle Busch and NASCAR should be ashamed of themselves for letting the Cup driver farce go on for so long.

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 pm 

Dario wrecks to give Kanaan the win. If it's going to finish under yellow, that's about perfect.

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:45 am 

10 because it would have been a fucking 12/10 with a green flag finish.

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:49 am 

Joe A wrote:
Trying to wreck Busch for the win.

It looked to me that he was trying like hell to get the power down, bobbled and then bounced off of Busch. It didn't seem like an attempted wreck.

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 am 

Fuck NASCAR. Fuck them for the opportunities they squandered, the classic tracks they left and the aero-dependent monstrosities that they turned the cars into. Fuck them for trying to catch up to the NFL. Fuck them for the chase, the patronizing kindergarten points system, manipulating cautions and ...

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 am 

By precedent, a 50 point penalty. Take Logano out of the chase and put Gordon in where he belongs, or just disband the whole Goddamn fucked up worthless organization that NASCAR has become.

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm 

Grated, the best solution would be to just get rid of the ridiculous thing known as the chase, but Gordon was IN THE CHASE before all sorts of BS began to happen.

How would you feel if that happened to Kenseth Gael?

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:29 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Joe A wrote:
Speedworx wrote:
BRING BACK THE TANDEM, FFS!

Knew the finish would be a letdown

I'm sorry that 25 cars didn't get wrecked and two people didn't get hurt for your entertainment.

Can we all make a vow not to rise to him every week? :p

How about you guys just ban the troll like you should?

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 pm 

It's awesome to see someone so genuinely excited about winning.

JAFF!

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:19 pm 

Have you ever? No, I have never seen a shittier finish (or a shittier winner) in a plate race than that. There have been plenty of worse plate finishes and winners than that. I don't like Hamlin either, but he made a great move, and the 2nd and 3rd place cars were too busy fighting to pull back up ...

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:06 am 

Joe4345 wrote:
Trying to watch Nationwide practice........Kenny Wallace could fuck up a silent movie with his commentary.

These cars look absolutely evil btw, bouncing like a sum bitch.

If they didn't have a mountain of downforce added on top of a pile of side-force, that would really interest me.

Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 pm 

Requiring a finish under green within the 3 GWCs wouldn't be a bad idea.

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:17 pm 

Wasn't the Charlotte Indy incident a wheel going into the crowd? Something that could happen at every other oval they have ever raced on?

It just seems odd that Charlotte comes off as a deathtrap for something that could literally happen to me at Placerville Speedway given the right circumstances.

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:01 am 

Chase Elliot talks about respect, but he apparently forgot what he did to Ty Dillion at Mosport in the trucks a year ago.

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:38 pm 

Good for Conway. Too bad he's too much of a coward to race ovals anymore. It would be interesting to see if he could go for a championship. Considering that he's 1.) survived a few horrific accidents on ovals that could have easily killed him, and 2.) watched a friend die on an oval, I think callin...

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 am 

Why does everything you say make you seem like an asshole Aryo?

Is it wording or what?

You seem to be very knowledgeable, but your presentation seems to be...abrasive.

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 pm 

I guess they figured that the majority of the cup drivers would be more comfortable with the Nationwide cars they drive on a weekly basis.

Post subject: Re: Clusterfuck-a-doge-a
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:18 pm 

There better be a fucking house on the goddamn track.
Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 62 matches ]