TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 62 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 am 

People will always bitch about everything. No matter how good something is, they will bitch about it until it's gone, then bitch about it being gone and how the old days were so much better. I'm not saying that the current state of NASCAR is good, but you guys bitch about everything incessantly, and...

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am 

I thought it was pretty awesome.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm 

Unlocked, just keep it civil.

Post subject: Re: The Talladega 500
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:17 pm 

He said he would push Gordon then dumped him. His stupidity cost him and Gordon a good finish. It also cost Gordon his slight hope at the championship.

Post subject: Re: The Talladega 500
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 pm 

Gabriel wrote:
Starlancer wrote:
Jeff Gordon should take Trevor Bayne behind his hauler and beat the shit out of him.

That was bullshit.

God, you're stupid.

Really? Fuck you.

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:28 pm 

The car floated. That's the difference and that's the worrying aspect.

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm 

One of the best race names ever.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm 

The old car would have ended up in downtown Indianapolis. This is a refreshing improvement.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm 

I'm going to keep watching, and I'm going to do it rooting against that cheap shit Franchitti for every lap.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 pm 

I would have prefered Sato to win over Dario, and Hinch, and TK, and Rubens, and a few others. The only difference is I'm not looking for excuses to blame Dario like half this forum is. In your mind he wrecked him and I respect that, but in reality there was a cars width and contact wasn't made. I ...

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:27 pm 

Gordon's schemes keep getting worse imo. They need to go back to the Rainbow Warrior scheme, in its original, unaltered form, and call it good for the remainder of his career.

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 am 

They are at Kentucky, right? I honestly can't tell.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:33 am 

They could pick a much shittier track like Kentucky, or Chicagoland, or Texas, or Fontana, or Las Vegas, or etc...

One good idea would be to use it as a test week to see if North Carolina could still support a cup race.

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:37 am 

Indycar is just getting back onto it's feet, and yet some people still expect a 30 race worldwide season with ratings that rival F1.

Give it some damn time.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:53 pm 

Two lap dash, one lap realistically after the derping that will happen in the first two corners.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:55 pm 

I still think that NASCAR should offer a PPV or subscription based service that offers you the live feed, with options of natural sounds, MRN, or corresponding commentary.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:30 am 

The chase should represent all types of tracks that they race on in the "regular season". Talladega or Daytona have their place in there. If Tony Stewart had pulled that idiot move and turned down on Michael Waltrip, they may have made it back around to the line, and we would have all been...

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:42 pm 

Greg Biffle is the most fucking pathetic driver in NASCAR.

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 pm 

This was the worst Daytona 500 I've seen since 2004.

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 pm 

The format for the 2025 Sprint All-Star race: The first portion of the race will involve 14 segments of 12.5 laps. Each third one will require a pit stop and a driver change. After the first segment of segments, the fans will make a crucial vote as to which outfit miss Sprint cup will wear and what ...
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 62 matches ]