Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 5 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:45 pm 

Shaddix wrote:
wa that after the GP?

normally donuts are illegal in F1 (which is stupid)

It was during the race, and Vettel still managed to finish 3rd. He is God.

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm 

The way Massa started banging laps in over the last few laps, it's kinda feels like Ferrari held him at 10 seconds back because they didn't want for the lack of a better word, the indignity, of giving Massa a grid penalty to aid Alonso and yet Massa spending the last half dozen laps tripping over h...

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm 

And why Alonso is seen as a bad guy? Well here's few reasons to begin with: - he's not taking any responsibility when he makes a mistake (incident with Kimi at Suzuka) - he's always demanded number one status in any given team (didn't get that from McLaren and was occasionally beaten by a rookie) -...

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:13 am 

People are making those assumptions James based on Alonso's track record, which dates back to 2005. Alonso's track record dates back to 2001: Marques - no problem Yoong - no problem Trulli - no problem Fisichella - no problem Hamilton - got feisty for a little bit but his beef was with Ron and the ...

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:13 am 

Ok, I don't want to troll the thread neither convince anybody of my view on this. It's just my opinion/impression based on my close following of the sport through the career of both. I'm not expecting, at all, a close fight between Kimi and Alonso. IMHO, the Spaniard is head and shoulders better. Hi...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 5 matches ]