Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 255 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 3:38 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Schumifan wrote:
This would be a good time to have another celebrity accidentally end the race early

Serena Williams was just walking down the pit lane, so cross your fingers.

Who would've bet on a Williams being first to the chequered flag?

Post subject: Re: DTM 2018
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:32 am 

Are there any changes to the cars at all? Or is it literally just GT3? I guess not besides their own BoP tables. There were plans to remove traction control and ABS and increase power (a push to pass might have been in the plan too), plus some modifications to allow standing starts, but none of the...

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:58 pm 

https://www.tsl-timing.com/Images/series/2019/btcclogo3.jpg https://www.gojapan.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/02/Brands-Hatch-horiz-white-b.png http://www.brandshatch.co.uk/media/1874662/gallery-header-bh7.jpg Circuit Info: Length: 1.2079 miles No. of laps: 3x 24 Race distance: 3x 28.9896 m...

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:30 pm 

Ironically I'm mostly in the "no" camp, today's incidents were mainly unique to the layout of turn 3 and the inconsistency of that move happening before and some drivers not being penalised In an ideal world the car being overtaken must leave at least a car's with, but in both the Albon vs...

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:36 pm 

There's no question that Lewis gets alongside, but he was always going to have to brake harder because he was taking such a tight line into the corner, whereas Max swings back onto the racing line so that he can carry more speed through the corner. Even if Max left an extra car's width, I still don'...

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm 

Christian, next time you cross the road, DON'T BOTHER LOOKING

You're joining me in the FOM helicopter now, looking down on the cars that look like cattle in a mad way, but cattle at 200mph

CROFTY YOU'VE LOST THE NEWS!

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:45 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
This is brilliant stuff from Alonso

Very few drivers can effectively go toe-to-toe with Hamilton, but if anyone can do it of course it had to be a 40 year old Alonso on 20+ laps older tires. From a fan perspective, that was some of the most enthralling action we've had all season.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:51 pm 

Alonso's defending was absolutely brilliant and so intelligent. There was one moment where he went slightly deep into the first corner, but managed to make the apex and absolutely park it there so Lewis couldn't cut underneath him. The positioning on turn two as well... He never ran Lewis off the ro...

Post subject: Re: Indy RC (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:46 pm 

Beezle wrote:
This race needs a yellow,

In retrospect... maybe that wasn't what the race needed.

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:07 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:08 pm 

Side note... Dusk and dawn at Le Mans are two of the best times all year.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:20 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
Fabs wrote:
Doesn't look like any more heavy rain. I'm expecting intermittent light rain showers and drizzle.

Sounds good. Heavy rain would just be 4 heures du drapeau rouge

They changed that rule last year.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:12 pm 

Write a rule, ignore it the first time it actually needs to be used. 10/10 Isn't it better for us? We might get a race. I like flexibility when it favors spectators Yeah I went back and edited my comment, I agree with ignoring it but don't know why it existed in the first place Yeah I edited mine t...

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:03 pm 

That was big, very nearly went over!

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:57 pm 

If you can’t, at the very least, accommodate delaying your event by a SINGLE DAY due to weather conditions, something is deeply, fundamentally wrong with your organization. I don’t blame them for not racing today. But they’ve written themselves into an inexcusably stupid situation to begin with.

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:17 pm 

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:56 pm 

Well this looks like a good time to start watching, so there's now 4 people on the forum watching this and posting about how shit the race will be until someone flips and flames down the back straightaway

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:25 pm 

RtN wrote:
RtN wrote:
Half past 11. 3 hours. And they may end up needing to call it off on safety\track condition grounds anyway.

Gentle reminder that the clock is ticking. 2 and a half hours left.

2 hours and 5 minutes left.

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:27 pm 

Brundle’s “x driver owns the corner” bullshit drives me fucking insane. It’s not your goddamn corner if someone is next to you. How else are you supposed to race if the guy in front is just entitled to do whatever the hell he wants just because he’s ahead?

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:38 am 

Anyone that actually has a problem with what happened in Abu Dhabi should be rooting for a change in race director responsibility and processes rather than just a change in who holds that role. I don't care if they dig up Charlie, you're fooling yourself if you think these issues didn't exist before...
Page 10 of 13 [ Search found 255 matches ]