TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 790 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:55 pm 

I still don't see what's so exciting about car launches. It's hardly an "I was there" moment.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am 

With Bernie announcing Emirates Airlines as the new Formula One major sponsor, then I believe in a short term we'll have at least half of the calendar made of Middle Eastern venues....already expecting races in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, who knows Iraq, Syria in the middle of the bombs an...

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 pm 

This race seems pretty screwed now.

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 am 

What an awful race. JWT winning is a small consolation, but these cars are so underpowered it's painful to watch.

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:42 am 

Stewart enjoyed Dega so much he decided to do it again.

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 am 

Idea for next year's race: fans vote on whether or not Biffle gets eliminated at the end of segment 2. Biffle gets eliminated regardless of the result

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:24 pm 

So I haven't really kept up over the off season - have there been any changes to the NW cars? Or are we still expecting the tandem bullshit?

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:27 pm 

i want danica to run trucks and win all three races in a weekend at some point

then we can call her danica hattrick

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm 

Let's hope the same happens on lap 1 of the 500.

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:30 pm 

Tobias wrote:
It is cloudy but apparently no danger of rain.

how long until the green?

Just under 3 hours, anthem etc is at 7 CET

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:55 pm 

"hamlin coming hard on the inside"

lol

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:05 pm 

Incredible amounts of people standing right beside the finish line fencing, after what happened in the other race What are the odds of the same shit happening two days in a row? Well exactly the same as yesterday i guess! The speed and physcis are all still there. Though I didn't know about the gat...

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:08 pm 

it's sad when the coverage is more side by side than the racing

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:28 pm 

Lotus have realised they can cash in. Take this particularly cringeworthy video...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:16 am 

Says the same flog who said "Webber's bad start at Melbourne in his head not in the software" when McLaren admitted software issues. You clearly have no clue. Clearly tongue in cheek, but keep digging buddy <3 Glad you remember my posts so well too, cute. Of course I remembered what you s...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 am 

If this was the other way round I can guarantee 99% of people on here would be going HA FUCK VETTEL GO WEBBER LOLOL 10/10. Fact is, it's moves like this that put drivers like Vettel a cut above the rest. It's that killer instinct that Mark hasn't got, which means Vettel has 3 WDCs and he has 0. Yeah...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm 

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE TEAM ORDERS. The point is if one driver is told to slow by the team and the other ignores those orders, it's neither respectful to your team nor particularly hard to beat your teammate who's been told to slow up. That's about as ballsy, gritty and "killer instin...

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm 

why is it that even when dario isn't winning everything it feels like he's winning everything

Post subject: Re: 2013 BTCC- KIA in?
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:54 pm 

Keep the format exactly as it is but run one enduro per year. Snetterton 6 hours or something. That would be tast.

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 pm 

Slowest big one I've ever seen. Classic ARCA.
Page 4 of 40 [ Search found 790 matches ]