TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:01 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 37 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 am 

Read on the Stewart Haas Racing Twitter that the track had to start turning people away due to lack of parking. Good the see a race that people actually want to go to, but how do you fuck up this bad? I guess selling out the stands and getting their money is more important than making sure the fans...

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm 

momo1911 wrote:
Tandem bullshit continues during Sprint Cup practice... :yuk:

Dega fever is now dega-rrhea.

Post subject: Re: "Dega-rrhea" - Temiree
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 pm 

Outlaw2431 wrote:
Stream? my tv's cable doesn't have speed channel. :(

If you're fine with Justin.tv: http://www.justin.tv/freddy49net#/w/1949134224/3

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 am 

Gaara wrote:
Kyle getting booed?

No, they're just saying BOOOOOosch.

:p

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 am 

If the Besweeet channel goes down again, he'll post the link to new ones on his Twitter here: https://twitter.com/#!/besweeet

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 am 

2012: ??? (Jet Dryer), Daytona, fire in race - Accident

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 am 

Jeff Gluck just tweeted this:
Quote:
Jeff Gluck ‏ @
Jeff
_gluck

NASCAR: Eric McClure was "conscious, alert and talking to the attendants when he was transported down to (UAB)."

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:59 am 

I missed this race, but damn I got so excited reading the posts and seeing the possibility of Jr. winning, or Mark Martin having a chance. My heart sunk with the "Logano wins" posts. :( I know he hasn't won in Cup in a long time either, but somehow it still has the "same old shit"...

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm 

I was poking around NASCAR.com and found that RaceBuddy is broadcasting for non-subscribers. So if anyone wants an alternate stream (no commentary), here you go!

http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/webcas ... racebuddy/

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 pm 

Chris A wrote:
By the way, Gerhart is now the leader.

Crap...

The race reporters can write down the amount of lead changes in ink now.

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 am 

Here is my opinion on this. I get some of the analogies that were said above, but this situation still doesn't sit well with me. I get that in other situations involving employment, if you were to speak badly about your product in public, you'd be quickly shown the door. I really do get that. Howeve...

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:46 pm 

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:04 am 

I know there isn't a whole lot of Michael Waltrip fans here, but I'd love to see him win this. I'd also love to see Regan Smith going back to back with wins as well.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 pm 

That's the problem with a lot of race threads. This should be a discussing platform, not stating what's happening when you know everyone else in the thread is watching it. I rather have a race thread go off topic with some lollers, than people posting what is happening. (which used to happen in NAS...

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 pm 

I'll never understand why NASCAR will end the race instantly for crashes on the backstretch or turn 3-4. It's over a mile away from the finish line. You can't tell me the drivers aren't able to slow down to a safe speed in time by the time they get back around.

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 pm 

Just to open an idea for discussion: What if they do a green-white-checkered restart if the caution comes out on the final lap? On one hand, it would help stop "the caution is out, the field is frozen" finishes like this, but on the other hand, it might be cruel to restart the race when th...

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 pm 

You know things have changed when people are rooting for Gordon to win at Martinsville over Kenseth (imo.. jerks :p ) Bummed Kenseth couldn't get the win there.. but, with the way he's run there in the 2 races at JGR, I think he'll have a great shot at it again. I'd rather cheer for someone who's g...

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm 

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2014
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:01 pm 

That's the first flip we've had in a practice session since Elliot Sadler's Michigan crash in 2000.

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:22 pm 

Hank Hill wrote:
Matt Weaver @
MaTT
WeaverSBN 25s
KB calls winning in Truck Series,"like stealing from a baby" and that he'll keep doing it until they change the rules or others can beat him

Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 37 matches ]