Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:50 pm 

EAS wrote:
Albon trying to remove AlphaTauri away from this race

Can't be made to drive for Alpha Tauri if there's none in the race

4D chess from Albon

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:44 am 

The supports are being a farce, BTW. A multi-class GT race with 8 cars with husband and wife 1-2 and there's only been 1 green flag lap in the Sport Prototype race in 20 minutes.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:25 pm 

Last time I've seen F1 car split in half was in Grand Prix 2 by Geoff Crammond. Horrible accident.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:32 pm 

No marchall injured

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:58 pm 

With Kubica, as with Correa and Hubert, the monocoque broke. It's not supposed to break, but you can't engineer a monocoque that won't ever break in any circumstance. For all that went "wrong" there, the safety cell as a whole looks like it couldn't have help up more perfectly. The back o...

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:29 am 

Grosjean tried to get out of the cockpit three times, meaning he became the first French not to immediately surrender under fire. :flag: (sorry, we don't have a white flag in smilies :p ) Seriously though, from his interviews with the French media, he said that between attempt 2 and 3 he went throu...

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:23 pm 

Goddamn Bottas has the start skills of Mark Webber doesn't he

Perez swooped to the apex like it wasn't a race start, he could've easily left room and still gained the place. No need

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:45 pm 

First career win is a Spin & Win. What a day.

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:50 pm 

Russell has proven himself.

Perez has proven himself.

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:58 pm 

Every time I see that track map, I think to myself "what a stupid fucking track." Like, every single time. It's impossible for me to not look at it and think that. So, yeah. What a stupid fucking track. Before the first race I loved the track map, because I imagined a street circuit like ...

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:03 am 

Stroll is this generation's Pedro Diniz.

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:56 pm 

When Murray retired, it felt like the end of an era. Now when he's gone, it feels like F1 has lost its greatest link to the history of the sport. For the first five decades Formula One was Murray, and Murray was Formula One. His enthusiasm was known by everyone all around the world. Even we non-Brit...

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:01 am 

At least, Imola's scenery is quite charming and it is a beauty to watch. Don't think it will be as nice as in the autumn, but still worth it. I don't get this. It's Formula 1 not National Geographic. If you want scenery go watch a travel show. I'd take an awesome race at a featureless track like Ba...

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:38 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Mazepin might survive Tamburello, but not Tosa

He sure is a Tosa.

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:26 pm 

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:05 pm 

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:06 am 

Anyone else just pleased that this thread is 30 pages long and we have something to argue about? If these last two races are anything to go by this could be such a good season :flag:

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:52 am 

Memo to Dan Ricciardo......Focus more on why you have been absolutely trounced by Norris and less on being a winging knob. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/seidl-ricciardo-crashes-social-media/6485922/ Putting aside his complaints about F1 social media (which I agree are a weird sort of overreact...

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:23 pm 

A race could exist of 20 drivers racing as hard as they can, on the absolute limit, pushing everything out of the car, 90 minutes of pure focus of man and machine. When some wins it, he could describe it as his best race ever, because he knows how hard he had to fight for it. But that is boring as h...

Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 7:17 am 

Fixed it. It's your favourite GP now.
Page 10 of 13 [ Search found 255 matches ]