TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 253 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:04 pm 

Agree with the sentiments here. Whilst I don't like Pirellis current set, they have still been awesome overall. They're the best thing that's happened to F1. They've done more than stupid shaped wings, DRS and KERS combined. Pirelli should be supported publicly by all teams, and if complaints have t...

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:37 pm 

The double standard is a bunch of males debating, suggesting and deciding what women should do within motorsport, and then judging them for what they’ve done and are trying achieve.

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:16 pm 

I had a great weekend, you guys! I spend yesterday snowmobiling at my home town and only saw the Q3 of qualifying and F2 race. Today I saw GP3 and F2 and made a great decission. I went to visit my grandparents on my way back home (it's an additional 100 km drive) with a cost of missing the F1 race, ...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:20 pm 

People keep claiming they're now unemployed is just utterly stupid. It's one job a year and probably doesn't pay all that much.

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:48 pm 

I don't think it is just it. First because this is a typically masculine environment (I don't see many female members active here, for example), what makes it awkward for any woman keen on the sport. And the other thing is the typical reaction when we hear a woman saying "I like F1". It's...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:32 am 

Are you actually for real or just trolling? I can't believe that F1 not having grid girls has upset you quite so much. And here was me thinking people watched F1 for the racing.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:10 am 

As previuosly mentioned here, if you get the chance to watch the Williams documentary on Netflix, do. It is not a fluff piece that is for sure. Due to his bloody mindlessness Frank Williams sure wouldn't win any father of the year awards. It is pretty confronting and contains a gem of a quote. Inter...

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:52 pm 

I'd rather advise him to get aids.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:01 am 

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:09 am 

I don't see how losing places due to a VSC is really any different to drivers losing spots due to a normal SC or Red Flag. It's also not as if Lewis is the 1st driver to have lost places due to a VSC, He may be the 1st to have lost the lead but pretty sure others have lost places under a VSC since i...

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:38 pm 

Penalty was for riding in the opposite direction, not retaking the grid spot. He rode in the opposite direction and disrupted the starting procedure (he should have raised his hand to stop the procedure, instead). My point is that the penalty was for one indiscretion yet the other (start disruption...

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:25 am 

Why not a release system triggered when all 4 tiremen have hit a button confirming they're clear?

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:16 pm 

Next race: back to 5-nut wheels and manual torque wrench for everybody.

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:46 pm 

The level of whine here has reached incredible levels here, incompatible with how this season has been playing so far, with 3 teams and 6 (well, 5...) drivers having consistently direct shots at victory and the top 5 remaining in direct line of sight of each other the whole race. A minor mistake (Ma...

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:51 pm 

No
No
No
No, don't be silly, Grosjeans always been an idiot.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:23 pm 

Ericsson braked heavily creating a forward air move towards Grosjean who lost stability on the rear and crashed

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:56 am 

To remove all doubt of how full of shit the steward's decision and the "Max's move was perfectly legal" comments here are: https://www.formula1.com/en/championship/inside-f1/rules-regs/Licenses_driving_protocol_and_penalties.html More than one change of direction to defend a position is no...

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:47 am 

I'm so glad that Max's antics in braking zones finally ended up in a crash. He couldn't have done it "better" than with his teammate. It had to happen one day, and thankfully nobody ended up on their roll hoop when it did. I really hope that it brings him to reconsider his driving, but aft...

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:53 pm 

VirtuaIceMan wrote:
VirtuaIceMan wrote:
I wonder if that's where the debris came from that punctured Bottas' tyre?

Sounds like it could have been: s-hit--fia

Love how the board has auto-shortened the URL in your post

How very apt

Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:36 pm 

I think they're worn out :lol:
Page 5 of 13 [ Search found 253 matches ]