TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 253 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:41 pm 

Jean Alesi was arrested for putting explosives at his brother-in-law's office, in which he said it was supposed to be a prank. If I understood correctly, they were fireworks. Sounds rather silly to arrest a man over a fireworks prank. Alesi is so rich he could burn his brother-in-law's office, and ...

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:32 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Does that mean he relinquishes his 50% race card now that he’s using his 50% white privileged one?

What's a name got to do with the colour of his skin?

Fuck he can't even do something incredibly kind, acknowledging his mother, without hearing comments like this. My fucking god. :slaphead:

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:43 pm 

EAS wrote:
Magnussen waived massively after Tamburello

:wave:

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:17 pm 

I think crypto and NFT are more damaging to society than abortion, lgbt rights or many other things included in the conservative agenda

Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 11:31 pm 

There's a Netflix doco which the late Max Mosely appears, and he had a fascinating thing to say about the $100m fine given to McLaren for spygate.

Spoiler:
Max Mosely wrote:
"That was $5m for the offence, and $95m cos Ron was a c**t

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 pm 

Hamilton: "There was a girl that I spoke to yesterday, who was my little inspiration, Isla, a five-year-old that's terminally ill and she said can you win the race for me tomorrow. I said I don't know if I can win the race, but I'll give it everything. So hopefully for me, that was a bit like ...

Posted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 am 

greatest corner ever https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4af76ae2-7f5c-4a42-8afa-5caf322adeee/d9hlilp-17df885a-12ff-4738-97d6-0083a37ca35c.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBk...

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:25 pm 

Hamilton this weekend:

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:41 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:16 am 

Did Lewis bring it up again, or did the media ask him the question 20 times until he responded something and they used it as a headline, on which they asked Max 20 times until he responded something?

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:03 pm 

Crap, it's Paul Ricard next. :yuk: Hopefully they have to cancel it because the asphalt starts to melt due to record-breaking heatwave or something. Paul Ricard isn't an exciting track but last year race was quite good with Mercedes and Red Bull very closing and battling on different strategies. If...

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:34 pm 

So, I know 2 people who've been to this race. They say the track does not hurt your eyes in person as much as it seems on TV. I categorically refuse these two reliable eyewitness accounts, and maintain that this track deserves to be carpet-bombed by a bunker buster: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wiki...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:20 pm 

JJ wrote:
Bleu wrote:
There is eight possible layouts in that chicane:

Couldn't this be the 9th?

Another one

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:42 am 

Gabriel wrote:
Maybe Zak Brown only wants to see the world burn.
I'm getting the vibe that Zak Brown is the kind of man that only sleeps with married women...

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:39 pm 

:lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:25 pm 

JJ wrote:
Max should have started from Pouhon.
He'll be in Zandvoort before the rest of the field has even finished in Spa

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:44 pm 

Odds Max laps the entire field?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:40 am 

Ferrari have gone for the same colour scheme as this guy

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:52 pm 

I'm glad abu dhabi didn't end like this last year, that's exactly where that was going if Massi didn't hurry things up, glad he did and we had that grandstand finish. People complaining about that race must have loved the ending to this race as that's what they wanted last year. Will be interesting ...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:37 am 

- Driver nearly colliding with a tractor - 2 hour red flag for rain - Wait too long to restart - Straight back to inters on the restart - Result changed after the checkered flag because of tarmac run off bullshit - 75% isn't 75% because reasons - Fuck up the crowning of your WDC Truly the FIA's fine...
Page 12 of 13 [ Search found 253 matches ]