TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 253 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:00 pm 

Ospi wrote:
Hmm Alonso catching slowly but surely. Hopefully that gap is manageable.

This is completely off-topic but I just realised how gay your avatar is.

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm 

So as promised, here are the pictures of my short trip to Monaco two weeks ago. The track was almost completed, except for some grandstands and the swimming pool chicanes. I could walk freely in the pits and the drivers briefing rooms :D It's really strange to see the city in its everyday setting: e...

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm 

Monaco is on Speed indeed. And the Canadian GP SHOULD be on FOX, with no pre-race coverage at all

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:40 pm 

According to the Speed website they are showing both Monaco and Canada - http://www.speedtv.com/schedule//filter/category/311 Although I remember last year they moved the Canadian race to Fox but started the broadcast half way round the first SC lap. I assume it could be moved again if there is a li...

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:20 am 

I know J.Morelli posts some silly things at times, but I really do think people are picking through what he's posted here for the sake of it, if I had seen the dude on Perez's helmet I'd have had no idea what he was, but now I do thanks to J.Morelli and that's the fantastic thing with this forum, yo...

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:45 pm 

Lotus confirms chief exec Dany Bahar suspended. Hahahaha "As a result of a number of media inquiries, Group Lotus plc (“Lotus”) can today confirm that, following an operational review, chief executive Dany Bahar has been temporarily suspended from his role to facilitate an investigation into a ...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:53 pm 

Artur Craft wrote:
Great pace of Schumi with old SS. If it wasn't for Kimi.....

Maybe he should have...iono...PASSED KIMI?

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:21 pm 

Fly

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:56 pm 

Weather forecasters

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm 

If only the rain came earlier, oh wait wrong race.

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:42 am 

EAS wrote:
caio89 wrote:
I really want to see the last 10 laps with JAPANESE LIVE COMMENTARY.

This

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWDaL_6VsnI[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 am 

i see no reason to calculate the championship using the old points system.

it's like the people that discuss who would win if there was no Chase in NASCAR.

we've got what we've got, just deal with it.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 pm 

I've always wondered how safe a place like Duxford is for F1 testing but why on earth was a truck located there like that? I'm not seeing the problem with the truck. It's the same standard procedure at every straight line test. It isn't like it was parked on the runway where she was testing, it's o...

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm 

Is it Matt that works at one of the teams? maybe he can confirm, I'm pretty sure the throttle is connected to the ECU which controls the engine, there's no actual physical connection between the throttle and the fuel injection system (no throttle cable so to speak, hence the nickname 32bit throttle...

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:00 pm 

Team orders are legal. There's much worse things happening in this race than cars being swapped legal..

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 pm 

NARAIN

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm 

Interested in seeing where Hamilton will take the Mercedes next year in terms of pure speed. He may get something out of it (like Alonso with the Ferrari) as they've been consistently in the top ten qualifiers this year with a good but not exceptional pair of drivers. Joe Saward Perhaps Mercedes wil...

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 pm 

Why? Rubens running in V8 Stock Cars was the most anticipated news EVER you, sir, are forgetting Jos Verstappen's return to racing in a Porsche in Baku..... I think you'll find Christian Fittipaldi racing a Formula Truck tops it all, squire. Can you imagine how J Morelli would react if he ever went...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:53 am 

phil1993 wrote:
Still waiting for that grand piano to fall on Car 7.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 pm 

After we've finally recovered from the fact that Felipe Massa actually managed to score a podium, we move on to the imaginitively titled Korean International Circuit http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Korea_international_circuit_v2.svg/260px-Korea_international_circuit_v2.svg.p...
Page 2 of 13 [ Search found 253 matches ]