Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 253 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:29 pm 

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:38 pm 

You know the forum is desperate for footage when everyone wets themselves without even mentioning the poor camerawork.

Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:26 pm 

I was watching the 1986 Australian Gp on F1TV yesterday & found this piece of James Hunt commentary on the final lap to be rather amusing :lol:

https://streamable.com/f0yff

I also came across this recently.

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:53 am 

EAS wrote:
Monaco 1982 is available without commentary.

This is ridiculous, we're sitting here by the start finish line and we don't seem to be getting a commentator coming by

Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:10 pm 

You can have a fantastic performance in a dull race Micheal Schumacher's "extra pit stop" races in Hungary 1998 and Magny Cours 2004 (?) were tactically brilliant, but dull as balls to watch as they didn't involve any overtaking, just putting in qualifying style laps then coming out ahead....

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:52 pm 

EAS wrote:
Hartley with a "this is my last F1 race" face

The shaking of the head before he got out of the car was very clearly the 'Oooooooohhhh shit' head shake.

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:00 am 

No surprise racist extremist parties are popular in Belgium with retarded opinions like that.

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm 

It has nothing to do with political correct people who are offended in others people place. Her skin condition is well known. Sadly only oblivious people feel the need to make what they call jokes of it with some strange excuse. I do Not think you are racist or something, however you sound unknown o...

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:33 pm 

Holy shit, Kimi passed someone.

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:51 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
McLaren almost 2 seconds off on a track that's mostly straights and is 65 seconds long. Oh my.

And they said they'd be more competitive without Honda...

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:41 pm 

Holy shit some people are never bloody happy

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:06 pm 

I'd like to think people cheered for the Safety Car rather than Ericsson climbing out of the car.

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:11 am 

great race, too bad the penalty on Kimi was too harsh, he was just doing a great job keeping Mercs away from victory Too harsh? Huh? It was the right penalty. If anything, it shows that Vettel's penalty at Paul Ricard for doing the same thing was too lenient. Which is exactly what most people were ...

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:22 pm 

With today's regulations, teams being closer together, draggy cars, and DRS zones on every single straight, the old layout would provide the best race of the year easily. You'd have a tight pack of 6 cars followed by a tight pack of 14. No way anyone would build a gap without being caught by DRS and...

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:22 pm 

Where is Norberto Fontana when we need him?

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:00 pm 

Gabriel wrote:
Also, can any mod or the op, change the thread's title? I mean, we're almost halfway through the season. We got over it. It annoys me!

Worth quoting again. There are a lot of issues with F1 in 2018 and the halo that nobody has noticed since Melbourne is not one of them.

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:53 pm 

Basically saying they've got the money to buy Force India, they had a contract to buy it and still intend on chaising it. He's a well spoken man and comes across as rather intelligent, shouldn't judge a book by it's cover An intelligent, well-spoken person who claims to have a large sum of money bu...

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:14 am 

Autosport have run a story giving a detailed background to the Force India situation. Surprisingly (to me at least!) they list Michael Andretti as one of the three 'credible' bidders for the team, alongside the Stroll and Mazepin families. Could you post the article please? Fanks. Sure! It's a long...

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:27 pm 

We need more shitty/incompetent drivers in F1 seats. I'm talking the likes of Yuji Ide, Ricardo Rosset, Taki Inoue, Philippe Alliot. Guys who will mess up every once in a while, who will block the track, take out a leader when being lapped. Unprofessional idiots who make a race interesting, heck the...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:46 am 

Vergne comes across as a whiny child in the FE radio highlights, I'll love to see everybody complain about that. Anyway, F1's Youtube channel with a very interesting video, showing the directors audio feeds as Vettel crashed in Germany. lCHggit6eGQ Found very interesting the need to show the "s...
Page 6 of 13 [ Search found 253 matches ]