TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 184 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:06 pm 

0AwnUTxcy2I Today's "classic" race is Monza 2019 Not sure why this was even chosen. If they wanted a 2019 race there was plenty other better ones If they wanted a Leclerc victory, Spa would've been better. But I guess the result is all that matters to these people, so we have to sit throu...

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:05 pm 

Huge crash indeed

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm 

Three months ago and that Drive to Survive episode about Sainz and Ricciardo felt like a stretch. And now we have more of the two - what a turnaround for Sainz! Also, this might be the biggest sign of change at McLaren since Dennis left the team. I would never imagine such a driver line-up in the ol...

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:03 am 

Another thing I was thinking. 2020 might be the least expected season ever. First we had the 2021-now-2022 rules announced and this made the teams to had their sights to the future, balancing their efforts between 3 seasons. Then when we are about to have the 2020 season, the hell breaks out. And be...

Posted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:42 pm 

So you don't think his dad being rich as fuck has anything to do with his career progression? I can't stand Stroll either, and I think he's got more chances than anyone else because of his deep pockets. But if we dig down, we'll reach a similar conclusion to any top driver. It could be a rich dad, ...

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:20 pm 

I won't call anyone here out as racist because we live in a racist world and in some or other, we are all racists - the ones who are called out here and the ones calling out and myself. It's something ubiquitous, and even if you don't use any slurs, you might take some kind of advantage that. It's a...

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:04 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
gkmotorsport wrote:
Let's get some female-to-male drivers in here and really mess things up :lol:

Susie Wolff looks very sharp

Some people say couples get more and more alike each other, which makes it even creepier

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:16 pm 

Strong stuff, as it should be By the way, Bernie's not a Boomer. He's 89 And global politics has no place in F1, F1Media. So you can keep your opinions to yourself. (not talking to you James B) It's really annoying how politics has permeated almost every facet of life. You just cannot escape the bu...

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:46 pm 

Race performance rating provided by AWS

Before Russell SC: 3.0

After Russell SC: 10.5

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:42 pm 

One thing that stood out for me is that teams' hierarchy seems to have changed a bit. Now it seems to be:
- Top Tier: Mercedes and Red Bull
- High Middle: Racing Point, McLaren, Ferrari
- Low Middle: Renault and Alpha Tauri
- Bottom Pack: Haas, Alfa Romeo, Williams

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:00 pm 

This has Pedro de la Rosa written all over it

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:57 pm 

So, F1 released a report on the findings of that recent fan survey. I went straight to their conclusion for the sprint races. Sprint races are viewed as having marginally improved the F1 show but fans do not want them introduced at every race This looks a bit different than the success portrayed by ...

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:48 am 

Jean Todt is a racissssss :cry: https://www.grandprix.com/news/fia-boss-todt-says-all-lives-matter.html His predecessor had fantasies of being spanked by women in SS costumes and his parents had strong ties with nazism. This is FIA. No news here. But all complaints from Hamilton here seem to prove ...

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:31 pm 

I'll have a lot more respect for Lewis if he does this in Sochi. His constant criticism and veiled implications of other's who don't do exactly what he wants them to do ( they are all according to him ignorant) is what pisses me off the most about his stance. You know what, that would be the game c...

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:28 pm 

It's the same team that lodges two protests in a row that sends a higly butthurt press anonouncement when their main driver leaves the team. You can see the bitterness all over the place.

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:33 pm 

I can’t be the only one that’s very impressed by russel and Williams and the progress they made Indeed. Even Latifi has beaten the Alfas today. Confirmation if anyone still needed it that Hulk deserves to be in F1 For me this makes the likes of someone like Steiner looking idiots. He had the chance...

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:42 pm 

micha wrote:
Why does this never happen to the Mercedes cars??

Well, they don't queue behind Giovinazzi lol

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:43 pm 

"Hey Charles we're thinking about all latin and cyrillic alphabet plans"

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:10 pm 

Cartman wrote:
I find it ironic that the country that had been the epicenter of the pandemic early on is going to host three GP's.

Course, I live in an apocalyptic shithole, so I have no right to talk.

The same thought crossed my mind this week.

Oh! I live in another apocalyptic shithole!

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:56 pm 

Well, this blunder of the marshalls is the proof we needed a red flag lol
Page 5 of 10 [ Search found 184 matches ]