TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 184 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:15 pm 

Today he has the 36 on the Alfa Romeo. Dont know wich number will be in the end Every team has its own number for testing/reserve drivers. Giovinazzi drove with the same 36 when he was replacing Wehrlein at Sauber, and Vandoorne used 47 when he replaced Alonso before using 2 as a permanent driver o...

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:37 am 

Spoiler:
Hamilton wins GP 1000

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:42 pm 

I read 'Formula 1 STOCKCAR Azerbaijan Grand Prix'

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:15 pm 

Lance Stroll family: the mechanics.

Best moment of the race

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:51 am 

Warning! Huge irony on the way!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:21 pm 

Hill was mediocre at best. The fact he was dropped by Williams despite winning a championship his a clear indictment on his capabilities. So were Mansell, Prost, and Villeneuve. This is more about Williams not wanting to concede on the leverage of champions than lack of talent of any of these drive...

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:56 pm 

I think Button has a good chance of winning this race.

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:59 pm 

Basically, we went from one of the most unfortunate streaks ever (Montreal and Paul Ricard) to one of the best streaks ever (Red Bull Ring, Silverstone, Hockenheim). Toto might have a point after all.

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:44 pm 

Wet race, standing start, smoking engines...

Are we back to the 90's?

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:19 pm 

None of this is new. Look back at F1 history and you'll see big performance gaps between teams and teammates. Small(er) performance gaps is something that really only emerged from the early 2000s. Yes. It was not uncommon to Senna beating Prost in quali by 1 or 2 seconds. And it is unlikely we'll s...

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:45 pm 

I'm sorry, but I have to remind about something. No driver has ever been pronounced dead on the scene, it only happens once he arrives to the hospital and it's DOA or later. I hope I'm very, very, very wrong. It could go in many ways. Information being hidden to avoid legal problems, or actuall...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:22 pm 

Kimi was overly optimistic by using the full width at Source. And Verstappen was brainless in approaching Eau Rouge in that way.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:16 pm 

Kubica pits

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:30 pm 

Something I've been thinking. It's crazy that Leclerc is quite a melancholic guy (at least this is the impression that strikes me about him) whose trajectory is marked by dear people dying, and his maiden victory comes exactly in a race with grievance all around.

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:44 pm 

Vassago wrote:
I wonder if Ferrari aka LeClerc can sneak a win in Mexico? It's definitely a bogey track for Mercedes because of the high altitude.

Last year Red Bull was the car designed for top speed and won it. I also think there is a good chance there for Ferrari.

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:11 am 

That's the saddest thing of Seb's debacle for me - his legacy becomes questionable because of his awful current form.

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 pm 

Think this us well-argued: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/49629863. Jolyon's a much better columnist than driver I think this is poorly-argued frankly. Quite cherry-picked also. Leclerc moved to the right while he was braking and forced Hamilton off the road. Hamilton couldn't do anything abou...

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:44 am 

Gaara wrote:
James B wrote:
Gaara wrote:
No further action on Vettel

I don't get it. Surely that's an objective rule. Just utterly bizarre

I think it's because he stopped before triggering the sensor.

Then, what's the point of taking all these minutes to investigate something if the sensors aren't saying a thing?

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:30 pm 

Hamilton has been talking about many other things than F1, and obviously it happens because he CAN do that as there isn't a fierce competition against him in Formula 1. You wouldn't see an underperforming driver doing that. But anyone can do whatever it wants provided the privileges one has, even mo...

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:31 pm 

This season looks so shitty for Renault that they are the perfect candidates for getting in trouble with local burglars.
Page 4 of 10 [ Search found 184 matches ]