TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 184 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 pm 

wtf is Roberto Moreno driving for Aston Martin?

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:11 pm 

New Rio de Janeiro Environment Secretary has announced Rio is 'officially giving up' building the track that supposedly would host the F1 GP.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:00 pm 

Even with all the talk of corporations on how aware they are of social justice affairs, I cannot imagine a team withdrawing from a race now as Renault and Ligier did in 1985 in South Africa. We just love to just talk.

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:53 pm 

Karan wrote:
So who all DNF'd or suffered damaged in that mess?

Out: Herta, Newgarden, Hunter-Reay and Rosenqvist.

Chilton pitted to repair the car.

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:51 am 

1) at a certain point the passing car runs out of time to react to what the leading car's doing, and I think that was marginal in this incident And I think this is a crucial point. Bottas' move was similar to what Norris did when defending against Hamilton, but he did it with Russell much closer. A...

Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 10:51 pm 

Its interesting that the first guy applied for the job himself. RBR didnt approach him. The others are also willing to move there. Horner said that if Lauda was still alive, this wouldnt be possible. So, whats going on behind the scenes over at mercedes? Remember that Mercedes was considering Nick ...

Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:39 pm 

Just a thought.

After Verstappen and Ricciardo, Red Bull's best driver in the hybrid era was Daniil Kvyat.

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 3:23 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Is this worse than Canada 2018?

One had a spectacular crash. This one had one surprise retirement at the top and nice position changes during pits.

I'd say Canada still has the title

Hell no! This is a 2 maybe 3/10 race, but it is still a mile ahead of Canada 2018

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 3:50 pm 

- Pole DNS - Ferrari achieving a new level of stupidity - Bottas' bizarre retirement - Not the usual HAM BOT VER podium - Smooth Operator on the podium - LANDO podium - First Perez decent race - Vettel stealth P5 - Hamilton on an unusually bad performance - Italian Jesus on the points Y'all saying t...

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:23 pm 

Massive Tokyo Doriftooo for Sainz

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:21 pm 

Tsunoda is a scary dude

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:05 pm 

I just love how Baku goes from absolute borefest to huge chaos. There is no in-between.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:19 pm 

To whom it may concern, Bottas beat Hamilton today

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:10 pm 

Despite the stalemate in the drivers' championship, I think this will hurt more on Lewis and Mercedes. They never seemed poised to do well this weekend even with luck on their side. Right now they look beatable in a way they never looked in the Hybrid era. A 4 seconds pit-stop in a crucial moment fo...

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:41 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
a bit of a typo informing the next race

The extra "F" stands for "F*** it's Paul Ricard"

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:42 am 

Did I hear right on instagram this morning that Sebastien Vettel wished Checo...merry christmas for winning? Was he trying to say congratulations or happy birthday to him? Yeah! That is true. He tried his best with his Spanish and ended up being hilarious. First, he said "Felicitaciones",...

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:07 am 

The word for "scream" in Portuguese is "grito". I laugh even more of this moment when I see Webber's username. :lol:

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:28 pm 

Interesting fact. With this win, Sergio Perez became the first driver to win races for different teams in the hybrid era.

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:48 pm 

I was about to ask the same thing. I really miss them too.

Air horns + V10s = fondest memories of childhood

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:41 pm 

Page 7 of 10 [ Search found 184 matches ]