Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:48 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Also: it might rain lmao

DON'T YOU EVEN

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:22 am 

Karan wrote:
I'm more excited by the fact that we'll have six F2 and F3 races to look forward to this weekend.

The only time we'll have F2 and F3 in the same race weekend this year, is in the shittiest of the shittiest circuits...

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:51 am 

If Mercedes and Hamilton win this year, I won't be amused in the slightest.

But they sure as fuck will deserve it. A title with a proper challenge. Those are the ones that stand the most.

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:57 pm 

There will be at least one red flag. Caused by Lewis Hamilton, but punting Verstappen at the start. Gets a 10-second penalty, is able to repair the car in the pits. Fights from the back, wins the race. Croft has a orgasm on live television. Lewis celebrates with a pride flag. Everyone bows to him. H...

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:33 pm 

I'll be extremely dissapointed if there's a big crash between both LH and MV in the first corner, and Croft doesn't shout "AND IT HAPPENED IMMEDIATELY!"

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:52 pm 

Almost 2022. New car regulations. Have some teams found something special in their designs? Will we see a change in the usual team performances? Driver changes: - Valtteri Bottas leaves Mercedes, signs with Alfa Romeo Sauber. - George Russell leaves Williams to replace Bottas at Mercedes - Alexander...

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:14 am 

webbsy wrote:
Are Alpine in trouble? On The Race video of their car reveal they said that it wasn't ready for the reveal and that they have had a tough winter. Has all the political upheaval behind the scenes taken its toll?

El Plan

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:42 pm 

So unfair for the drivers. I mean, one thing is to force Russia to stop their attacks with economic blocking or whatever, but what fault has a guy like Mikhail Aleshin (just an example), that the leader of his country is a megalomaniac nutjob? Next, the ATP Tour will ban russian players, including t...

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:03 pm 

JJ wrote:
So much to watch with F1, F2 and F3 seasons starting at the same time. :8:

Oh no. The woman won’t be pleased..

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:06 am 

If that McLaren is sponsored by Android, I'm pretty sure they'll have to reboot it at the pitstops, to mantain a decent performance.

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:12 pm 

Give them a dozen presses per race, can't be used for the first 3 laps after the start or VSC/SC restarts That should be the way to go. Use to it make a gap, close in, defend, overtake. But must be managed, and usable at any part of the circuit. I'd go for a time limit. And that if you open it, it ...

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:33 pm 

Just an In Memoriam post.

21 years ago today, we lost Michele Alboreto in a high speed testing accident at EuroSpeedway Lausitz.

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 21, 2022 11:48 pm 

So, this has been the fastest qualifying since 1996, as the top 2 speeds from today are within the 5 fastest runs of all time. 1st: Arie Luyendyk 236.986 mph, Reynard Ford, 1996. 2nd: Scott Brayton 233.718 mph, Lola Menard, 1996. 3rd: Rinus Veekay 233.655 mph, Dallara Chevrolet, 2022. 4th: Tony Stew...

Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 5:10 pm 

I just wonder if this radio nonsense is a sign of the times, or all drivers have been bitches since the start of time and we just didn't had access to it.

I'm fed up by it, just stop with the radio bullshit, they should just stop broadcasting it.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:42 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Juri Vips already has the superlicense, he just need to blunder a little less

Aaaand it’s gone

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:44 pm 

Anyone but Newgarden, tbh.

Fuck that guy lol

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:48 pm 

Fabs wrote:
no rain

boo

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:13 pm 

It's the same with all the trolls still bitching about Abu Dhabi 21 and saying the FIA and Red Bull are in bed together. A few years back it was Merc and FIA, before that Ferrari :lol: We can add FIArrari and Ferrari International Assistance to the F1 boomer thread :lol: Peak FIArrari was probably ...
Page 10 of 10 [ Search found 198 matches ]