TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 198 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:14 pm 

Both Kentucky and Chicagoland are near the top of the list if all the pieces were to come together. Cool, I miss some of those IRL tracks. TBH, for oval races to make sense for people to show up, they need to be worth it. 1 IndyCar race + 1 Indy Lights race (with 6-8 cars), won't be worthy for many...

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:04 pm 

Mag leaving as well. Seems odd to replace both drivers with big rule changes coming soon. You need people who can develop the car. Replacing both established drivers points even more to the fact that one of them will be getting replaced with an experienced driver (i.e. Perez or Hulkenberg, my bet i...

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:31 am 

Parking lot circuits, heavy aero, complicated engines, DRS, endless domination, high reliability or whatever is the greatest issue with nowadays F1, what I dislike the most is the fact that the series is in a political and technical state that disallows the chance for new entries to try the sport. W...

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:42 am 

I’ve never heard of this series, and isn’t exactly IndyCar in any of its forms. Don’t know if it goes here, but I found it interesting and features a certain Buddy Lazier.

Looks like a cheap oval Can Am series :D

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:28 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Haas should go with someone experienced to help develop the car

No need. FIA will make sure that Mick races an illegal car to be able to fight near the front :p

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:29 pm 

Fuck it, I'd rather watch a sprint race, than qualifying. What I loved about 1-lap qualifying, was that the slight mistake would ruin the starting position for a frontrunner. Now, they just try again. I'd rather have a chance for a Mercedes to lose the front wing at turn one in a sprint race, or act...

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:44 pm 

Was talking with John Oreovicz over on Twitter via DM, pretty much asking him for information of where could I get his book, without having to pay double for it, to have it shipped to Chile. I was half expecting a free copy, to no success. We got to talking about Salazar (because Chile heh). He wrot...

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:28 pm 

I would really love that book. Hopefully once it's released it'll pop up on book depository. That's where I got Beast, Black Noon and Rapid Response from. It did take over a month to arrive, but hey, free shipping. I bought it already on Book Depository. It's available for pre-order, since it's bei...

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 am 

codename_47 wrote:
"We need to add efficient downforce to improve the racing..."

*sigh*

They'll just never get it.

Efficient is the key, here.

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:39 pm 

I'd put Nigel Mansell there.

Or Taki Inoue, no way he can crash or be run over a car he's sitting inside of.

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:48 pm 

Indeed the vast majority of us here are big Hakkinen fans and I for one even liked Mika Salo. I think Salo doesn't get enough recognition for jumping into Schumacher's Ferrari and doing a good job, even taking into account unrestricted testing at the time. Plenty of later drivers proved just how di...

Posted: Fri May 14, 2021 9:38 pm 

Tbh, fuck Texas.

There are several other ovals than can provide much better racing than that. Let NASCAR play there, and put IndyCar in Michigan, Chicagoland, Kentucky, Homestead or Fontana before it gets neutered.

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:13 pm 

I just hope that Dan Ticktum finds his way into F1.

Fuck that guy lol

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:55 pm 

The lost chance was the reversed grid.

Friday qualifying sets the sunday grid, and the sprint race grid backwards. Win win.

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:07 pm 

They should build a lot of those cars and made them available for small teams to try to qualify them for the races, while the 10 full time teams can develop the shit out of their own cars.

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:06 pm 

Did a bit of a research, to get a look as to what this deal compares to others in the past: If there are 18 races next year, that'd mean that 72% of the races will be shown in network TV. In 2001: - CART had 9 races in ABC (41%), rest in cable (ESPN/ESPN2). 2 were shown tape delayed (I think both eu...

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:05 pm 

thestig88 wrote:
Could anyone provide a shot from George Russell's shoulder cam from the just recent British GP please?

Can't access any image hosting site at work, but here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vXtXEY ... sp=sharing

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:20 pm 

The big issue here, is that Hamilton won the race. The blacklash would be significantly less if he finished 5th or something. Race ban? No. 10 seconds? Maybe a light penalty, considering. Perez left no room for 2 cars in Austria, cars that continued racing, and eventually got the same penalty. I thi...

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:37 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Post subject: Re: DAYTONA Xfinity & Cup
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:47 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
only for you, Fox cocksuckers here are showing WWE reruns

https://www.twitch.tv/besweeet79
Page 9 of 10 [ Search found 198 matches ]