TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: 2011 Grand Prix de Monaco
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:54 am 

Monaco Grand Prix 2011 Round 6 of the 2011 FIA Formula One World Championship http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/36/Monte_Carlo_Formula_1_track_map.svg/800px-Monte_Carlo_Formula_1_track_map.svg.png Laps: 78 Circuit length: 3.340 km (2.075 mi) Race length: 260.520 km (161.887 mi) ...

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 pm 

Here's some of the stuff we didn't see in the race - Kobayashi wide, Rosberg's wing flying off and what happened to Pastor

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qUkjg48YAU[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 am 

Well I didn't get to follow a lot of the race at the circuit but looks like there wasn't a ton of action. Especially compared to Toronto and Nurburgring earlier today. Nevertheless as a fan this was probably my most enjoyable Indy yet. The facilities were great and well laid out. Ample parking avail...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm 

ellis wrote:
If you want to report it then I'll stay out of that report and let the other mods decide what to do there.

I'm not touching it. You apologized. Matter's closed.

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:50 pm 

Am I the only one who thinks that this whole situation has been caused more by the FIA's shitty rule writing than anything else? Time and time again they write rules with massive gaping loopholes and then wonder why teams try to exploit them.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]