TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 32 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:19 pm 

I don't do motor racing heros so much these days, but Kurt Busch is the man. Rock up at Indy, finish top 6, now fly off to do 600 miles in the NASCAR race. The guy is boss.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:37 am 

My first f1 race was the '88 Australian GP when McLaren completely destroyed everyone and not much else happened. Didn't do me any harm!

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:23 am 

That's the entire problem though - Rosberg doesn't think Hamilton has been fighting fair. The whole point he was trying to prove yesterday was that he might have moved out the way in Bahrain and Hungary to avoid an accident, but this time he wasn't going to do it. He thinks Lewis has been margainal ...

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:58 pm 

I was only using past tense as I met him in the past and at that time he was genuinely nice, not because I was intimating anything else.

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:50 pm 

To be fair though, it's not exactly a knee-jerk reaction - there have been a number of very serious (and in some case tragic) accidents in the last 6 or 7 years that have bought closed cockpits up, it's not just today. The thing about the formula working for however many years isn't really a thing e...

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:27 am 

Dull race, but that's not really my gripe with today. I totally get that Sky F1 is a British broadcaster and thus Lewis winning is good for subscription numbers and national interest. Cool with that, and the majority of the time this year Lewis has been the better man out on track and deserves his t...

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:03 am 

Awesome to see you both still posting here Schumifan and Codename! Can’t believe it’s over 20 years since I joined this community back on the original board. Lando Norris was three back then! Hope you guys are well. I’m about to hit the big four-zero next week. Doesn’t time fly? I think it’d take a ...

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:46 am 

No reason other than I like the livery/helmet combo :)

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm 

You'd think that Ferrari are getting a bit nervous about the Hamilton signing, right? I mean it's going to be incredibly lucrative commercially, but Lewis would appear to be showing a few signs of being on the post-prime slide now. Well, either that or George Russell is a lot better than we give him...

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:53 pm 

21 years today. Alonso on pole in Maylasia 2003 GP and Schumacher created the chaos at second corner with Trulli. Race won by Raikkonen, his first win. x8vh11a Mad thing is, I remember discussing this race with people on the original TBK. That got me thinking - what was the first race I chatted abo...

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm 

well Prost had a slump in Ferrari and took a sabbatical before returning to a dominant car (in which he never felt that comfortable) but managed to win anyway if Ferrari shows up with a new F2004 who knows True, although worth remembering Alain joined a team with a massive competitive advantage and...

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:18 pm 

This is quite a spicy turn of events. The team owned and run by the person who runs the series has just been basically accused of blatantly cheating. If they are indeed guilty of what they've been punished for they can count themselves lucky they've only lost the results and finances from one weekend.
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 32 matches ]