TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 8 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 am 

Yup, its true :thumbsup: http://www.v8supercars.com.au/championship/newsarticle/live-stream-for-international-fans/tabid/70/newsid/13008/default.aspx

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm 

If there was a Japanese broadcast of this race I imagine the commentators died of a simultaneous heart attack and rupture of their vocal chords.

Also, I would love to rewatch this race with MRN commentary

Post subject: Re: ARCA, NNS, Cup @ Kansas
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Landon Cassill: Racing Expert

Why the hate on Cassill? He's done way more than Danica with way shittier equipment in less time in Nascar. I'm pretty sure he knows how to race a hell of a lot more than she does

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am 

Unfortunately I didn't see the race, but from what I saw, this is what I thought. Judging from Nascar's past rulings on stuff like this, I'm really not sure if Jeff will be parked. I consider what Kyle did last year to be way worse because 1. It was under caution 2. It was at a faster track, probabl...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm 

Mario pretty much said "Good race, but tell us how awesome we are instead" to each driver

Post subject: Re: Rolex 24 at Daytona
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 am 

This picture is about all I could find, looks big, glad to hear the injuries weren't too serious. http://www.facebook.com/MyLifeAtSpeed/posts/559145184113695

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:01 am 

Caution laps shouldn't count in the last 2 laps of a race. So if they wreck on the white flag, they have to throw a caution and keep trying until they complete the last lap under green. If fuel's an issue, then red flag it.

Post subject: Re: Shitweeks 2013
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 am 

Regardless on how the performance of the Gen6 will be on the rest of the tracks, we took a huge step back on the superspeedway package. I'm sure they will spin it as the greatest show ever, but i found it rather boring. The finish proved it too. There is much room for improvement here, single file ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 8 matches ]