TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 34 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:29 pm 

We all know how this crashing goes. They crash/spin friday-saturday but sunday is left dull in terms of action

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:58 pm 

Want exciting race well this is not the way to do it. Specially when you have unlike Monaco 25 miles long tarmac runnoffs.
This F1 today is pissing me off with this crap

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:19 pm 

AS much as i complain ill still watch, i complained about V6 motors in 2014. Then they put stepped noses 2012, cock noses 2014 - i still watched... but didnt go to a gp since 2013. Then halo will come and ill still watch. Why? probably cuz im a die hard f1 fan, watching every race since 1994 live, a...

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm 

Ofcourse there are good calls for those you showed, but there were races that they waited until its completley dry to those races im reffering, i think it was Monaco 2016, there were same conditions like in 2008 but only then no SC start... Ofcourse safety 1st, but sometimes they really really drop ...

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:52 pm 

WTF is this? Yes im a Lewis fan, but this would be something like Spa 08, Ham did nothing wrong today. Team says box box and then out out, box box but he already went back.. If he gets a penalty for that i think there are bunch of dickheads sitting in race control. There have been many times when th...

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:39 pm 

As a Lewis fan, yes i think he deserves a penalty. I think one of the ferraris did something similar in Japan or USA and got the penalty. 3 places back i think. And why do they drive so slowly on the racing line anyway? Drive off the line as slow as you want and im sure these things wont happen. Don...

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:54 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
blame Silverstone 2013 for that one

Yeah everything was good until that race

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:10 am 

just reminding that one he won because of Petrov and the other because of Grosjean (and sheer luck) the other 2 were because of Newey and tire changes Alonso lost the 2010 title when he didn't let Kubica back through after passing him off circuit That is all what would happen if... Lewis lost the t...

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:12 pm 

Oh yeah, hopefully Max will repeat his win from last week, cuz i will be coming to the race hopefully to see it again live. Its been a long time since ive been to an F1 race, (8 years in Monza), but this weekend the drought will end. Cant wait, im sure ill get no sleep the day before. Cuz will be su...

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:08 pm 

Came for the race and it was great,specially to see all those orange Dutchies, it was really crazy how they love Max. And it was a nightmare to get on and off the track, but luckily not with a bike, you pass them all easy cuz there is always enough space. But after my 7years abscence from a GP, ther...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:53 pm 

Lewis should have got penalties from practice, ignoring yellow flag and standing in the way of Mazepin, he almost crashed into him. If there wasnt that bit of room like it was im sure the Merc mechanics woulnt be able to repair the car in time for QLF and he would have started last. But still no pen...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:13 pm 

A 10, in terms of action a 4, new layout didnt much improve overtaking.
But from 1st to last lap it got my heart pumping high. And still does a bit

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:21 pm 

For me its gonna be a weekend where ill tune in only on race day. Cuz i wont have time, WRC is in my place this weekend.
Im an F1 fan, but i cant miss WRC, pepole are going nuts here that Croatia has an WRC event. Its gonna be a very very busy weekend for me, with little sleep.

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:09 pm 

Hy guys, i will be at the Italian GP on saturday and sunday. I see info for sessions have been posted for each day so thankyou for that. But i wanna know if someone got any info what kind or activities will be going on in the fan zone area. Like some DJs, driver autograph sessions and others maybe? ...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 34 matches ]