It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 34 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 pm 

This is maybe the new Ferrari???

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm 

I would kick Valencia for good. Even with the new rules as we saw last year there is no hope for racing/overtaking on that track.
Track is total failure.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm 

If the DRS zone will be after last chicane like in your picture then im afraid it wont work, cuz is too short. They should go back with 2 zones from 2011 - it was good.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 pm 

Hmmm angry much? No not angry, happy my man won, but i think its not fair with the penalty. Its even worse then on f1 videogame. To me pass was ok. Why they didnt the give a penalty to Piquet when he passed Trulli in Canada 2008, he rammed him a bit... and nothing. He passed, but today OMG, every l...

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:29 am 

Hamilton doesn't realise what he has done... Yes because he is a fool, im very very dissapointed if all this true. But still im his fan no matter what, but im dissapointed :( :( :( Stupid money, Lewis just dont start moaning next year that you cant win races or car too slow - ITS YOUR OWN FAULT YOU...

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:12 am 

One day F1 will become Nascar. One drop of rain falls and race will be stopped, because no one wont make rain tires no more.
F1 has rain tires and still they dont want to use them when the conditions are right for them, this is really shit

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 am 

I hope God watches, and puts moonsoon tomorrow when QLF continues and punishes Charlie,
the fat bastard had plenty of time to do the qlf, but no a few drops and its canceled..

fuck you mfah charlie

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:54 pm 

I dont care. I love when F1 is in Monaco. Can watch hours and hours..

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:08 am 

Tell me how can someone be happy with this?? http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/maru-chil-inte-2013-21.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I mean ur always dead last, and it aint for sure something to celebrate when even your team mate squasshes you every time and c...

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 am 

Anything than a red bull at front is great
I hope its time for some other car to take the lead

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:06 pm 

Yes there are real fans left, i watch live from start to finish 20years even if my man retires on lap 1...

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:08 am 

Mäth wrote:
Can anybody get me the pre-qual times from all 2004 races ? I tried F1.com, but all pre-qual tables state that "Results for this session are not yet available." Sucks lol. Thanks guys

try here:
http://www.newsonf1.com/2004/sched.htm

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:48 pm 

Yeah but he was probably on low fuel with new tyres :( While the fastest lap 2013 was with worn tyres probably If they can get close 2 or 3 sec of last years times ill be happy, but not this year I think I speak for everyone around here when I say this... Will you please stop fucking moaning about ...

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:59 pm 

Rosberg is clever...
He did it on purpose the 2nd lock up when Lewis was in the zone.
He tought ill rather give him the lead and loose 7pts, than he cuts my tyre and i loose 25 pts!!

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 pm 

correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's "common knowledge" there is quite a bump there - as you point out, a transition in surface. Raikkonen lost it there in 2001 and was picked up by Alesi. Brundle lost it there as well, 20 years ago. Sorry but Raikkonen had a rear left suspension fai...

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 pm 

I just want to say that every open wheel series or kart has that risk that something like this happens. And im sure all the young drivers accept that when starting an open wheel carrer. Everyone knows motorsport is dangerous. And the drivers know and accept that they could die when they drive and op...

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:45 pm 

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2015/09/30/t ... ck-limits/
Just put simply grass and gravel back and nobody needs to be reminded of track limtis cuz he will be in the wall.
Its so simple damn

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:58 am 

Just saw the incident between Vale and Marc. All i have to say its Schumacher style. You loose Vale. Bad move. I would have given him a DSQ. He looks 3 times where he is and kicks him from his bike. Its not like he didnt see him, he checked more time where he is!! He knows he cant beat Jorge. But ne...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:49 am 

F1 was its best from 2000 - 2005. Then they were the fastest. They only need to go back to that period of cars. It was simple wings etc.. And racing was good no matter if one team dominated.. Get back the V10!! (V8 also good but 3.0) And put gravel and grass on the asphalted runn off areas so there ...

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 pm 

These new kerbs are destroying the suspensions. Look at the vibrations! F1 aint WRC car. They need to remove them and put grass/gravel and no one will go wide. If they do well its game over like it was a decade ago. If there was simply gravel he would get wide and beach it. Simple. But we have to ha...
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 34 matches ]