TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 739 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:17 pm 

I'll admit I'm often critical of various Hamilton's off-track comments/activities, but he demonstrated today why he's still one of the best wheel-to-wheel racers in F1. He was in the thick of it at both the red flag restart and the safety car restart, getting mugged by other cars both times, scrappi...

Post subject: Re: Atlanta + Mid-Ohio
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:43 am 

I'll never be able to take this type of pack racing seriously. It's pure show, not racing - you're in this rubber band all day, unable to let your driving skills or better car put some distance on anyone.

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:10 pm 

Dixon always wins the worst races :whistling:

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:34 pm 

So, I know 2 people who've been to this race. They say the track does not hurt your eyes in person as much as it seems on TV. I categorically refuse these two reliable eyewitness accounts, and maintain that this track deserves to be carpet-bombed by a bunker buster: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wiki...

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:42 am 

That was a really good battle for the win. Just happened to be between Gragson & Gibbs, so... :tumble:

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:48 pm 

Great overtake.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:25 pm 

That’s called life experience (I’m probably old enough to be your grandad), when you get to my age you might understand, but you’ll need to get out from behind that screen and go outside first. I’m long past caring about your feelings, if you don’t like what I have to say, don’t read it. When I was...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:30 pm 

Idiots

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:00 am 

Blaney must be sweating hard about that playoff spot now. Never mind that the 2nd best guy in points all year being relegated to a 17th place championship finish shows how fucking terrible the chase is and always has been.

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:54 am 

Part of me kinda wants to use the "pussification of motorsport" meme (remember that one?) to describe how NASCAR handled the beginning of the race, but part of me was kinda glad that they waited it out for as long as they reasonably could (lightning strikes didn't help) to avoid COTA II El...

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:26 pm 

I just hope that drivers can also behave themselves which is getting difficult by the day

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:09 am 

Chris A wrote:
rcrossin wrote:
Harvick's car getting revenge for saying it's unsafe

And yet, proving his point in doing so.

Ware in the wall off T2. That’s twice tonight we’ve seen someone absolutely pound the wall there without triggering a yellow.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PitLaneLT/status/1566602409513713665[/tweet]

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:33 am 

The one right at the front? That's the GT3 I believe.

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/for ... ng-unveil/

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:50 pm 

Once again people forgetting the rollhoop exists and crediting all to the halo That accident would've have been any different without the Halo, only slightly easier for Mansell to get out without it afterwards The Halo is an important safety device don't get me wrong, but it just gets all the credit...

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:38 am 

The next caution being a toss up between a blown tyre or deliberate wrecking is pretty peak NASCAR.

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:38 am 

I only saw the highlights, so maybe I missed all the single file bits, but really enjoyed it. Great racing at the end of the stages and a great, clean finish. No one was trying ridiculous blocks or slamming other drivers out of the way. It felt like there was a lot of respect out there and I've not ...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:14 pm 

I feel somewhat ashamed of myself that I even bother to watch that bullshit anymore.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:58 pm 

If that would be a scene in a Hollywood-Nascar Movie everone of us would say "Oh come on, let's stay at least remotely real."

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 am 

Good race, horrible champion.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:06 pm 

It's bad when I would have rather seen Noah Gragson win the championship instead of Ty Gibbs and I'm not a fan of either driver.
Page 31 of 37 [ Search found 739 matches ]