TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 717 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:10 am 

very cool finish

but i'm not here for just photo finishes tho (otherwise the IRL from mid 2000's would be the most popular thing in racing), which is why i'll still say that they ruined this track

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:28 am 

very cool finish but i'm not here for just photo finishes tho (otherwise the IRL from mid 2000's would be the most popular thing in racing), which is why i'll still say that they ruined this track Yeah, that constant 4-wide racing, passing and record amount of league changes through the race was ju...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm 

:lol: I'm married and I have direct reports who are women. I cannot imagine what behaviour of mine could ever be interpreted, misconstrued, or even twisted into sexual harassment. It's not difficult, people. You have to be extra respectful with boundaries, and extra-professional when in position of ...

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:59 pm 

Drivers ok.

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:40 pm 

Also, this was the first time the grid had a driver who was born at the same year another active driver was champion

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:05 am 

Juihi wrote:
Puncture for said Porsche!

Puncture was likely from the contact with the NSX, so it's somewhat karma

Post subject: Re: Bristol (Trucks/Cup)
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:31 pm 

The ideal tire would have more life than that, but today’s race was the most positively captivating Cup series race in what feels like ages. Pleased with it for sure. Being there live, it really was! It took awhile being in the stands to realize exactly what was going on, but once they showed the t...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:17 pm 

I really wish NASCAR wasnt married to this track, I didn't want to take a nap this afternoon.

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:10 am 

Wait, so the fact that most fans would be kept out because of the "semi-exclusive nature of the event" was a good thing? Am I missing something here or was this event just a giant fucking troll against normal race fans? You know what, if they do this again next year, make it even more excl...

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:55 am 

Even in sims it sucks to drive, especially the section before the triple right.

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:29 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Nascar in a nutshell everybody

yep all that was caused by a stage caution to bunch em up and now NASCAR has their wreck :wave: :wave:

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:07 am 

That's on Ricciardo moving across

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:34 pm 

Luckily a fan caught what the broadcast missed.

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:13 pm 

It's that "Wtf was that start" "they weren't double file" time of the year again

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:41 pm 

Long Beach fucking sucks for these cars. The best and virtually only passing opportunity is unfortunately immediately preceded by one of the worst corners on any circuit. Not a good combination.

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:22 pm 

Apparently they left it on the setting for the hybrid engines they were testing and they only noticed for Long Beach warm up. But they'd also tested the current engines between that test and St Pete. Maybe not trying to cheat but an almighty fuck up? Someone's getting sacked. Well, the problem too ...

Post subject: Re: ARCA/XFINITY/CUP@DOVER
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 pm 

someone call snyder
Page 36 of 36 [ Search found 717 matches ]