It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 474 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 pm 

lol, this race completely sucks shit

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:14 am 

Fuck Ryan Blaney. Newman had that spot covered and Blaney just dumped him. Filthy and pathetic. I have to take this one back. When FOX showed the replays, you could see Newman's car twitch just a little when Blaney was trying to push him, which got him offset to the right and dragged pinned him bac...

Post subject: Re: NA$CAR at Vegas
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:50 pm 

Life is being so unfair to Suarez these days and it makes me sad.

Post subject: Re: Fontana
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:50 am 

Good race in the end. It’s almost as if increasing horsepower and reducing downforce is a good recipe.

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:23 pm 

I still think this no-practice approach is going to be a derpfest. Green track, nobody's raced a stock car in two months, no chance to at least check setups for tire rubs/suspension travel. Very ambitious, IMO.

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:40 am 

Another great finish. I just cannot imagine why these lower downforce cars keep having good races. Total mystery.

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:04 pm 

Because NASCAR's Cup cars are so terrible in traffic, NASCAR has started putting traction compound on the non-preferred lanes of some of their tracks in an effort to improve racing. So, NASCAR sucks so bad now that they're literally ruining other series' racing as a result. That's a depressing reali...

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:13 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
Very convenient how the Gainbridge and Liberty Mutual ads are the same shade of yellow as the caution graphic, making me look at them every time they come up

It's sinister, isn't it? So manipulative, and knowingly so.

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:06 am 

For shit’s sake, just put the grass back and get rid of all the sideforce and this shit won’t be so common.

Post subject: Re: Michigan, Road America
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:59 pm 

These cars SUCK. SO. BAD.

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:31 am 

Right now I’ll just settle for a functioning civilization in three years.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:20 pm 

I’m long overdue in sharing this info, but I don’t think I EVER hear Valteri Bottas’s name without immediately thinking of Slartibartfast.

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:18 pm 

When Mazepin shoved Tsunoda off track at the end of Kemmel twice in a row and Windsor was like "ooh that's brilliant" I wanted to claw my face off. Just dogshit racing and somehow people are cool with it. Glad Tsunoda was given the win, even if it was for an unrelated penalty.

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:28 pm 

How relieved must Ferrari be that the Tifosi cannot attend this year?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:07 am 

If there's still an intact society and we have a reliable vaccine, I'm gonna go to Nashville to watch race cars and take pictures the whole goddamn weekend.

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:43 pm 

These
Cars
Are
Trash

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:57 pm 

Brain dead points system creates brain dead scenarios. NASCAR is the emptiest racing series on Earth.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:47 am 

M E H
E
H

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:25 pm 

That's been my interpretation of the word as it is broadly used. I don't get the impression most people use it in the literal, divine intervention sense when they say it.

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:04 pm 

Alternative perspective...want to know what you all think about this one. What if Russell took to it so well because he's been busting his ass trying to get speed out of subpar equipment all year long, so now that he's in the best car, he's really excelling because it's not requiring him to wring th...
Page 18 of 24 [ Search found 474 matches ]