Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 474 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:45 pm 

RtN wrote:
Rahal just tried to kill his fuelman.

Uh...fuelman just tried to kill himself from my view, lol.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 am 

No.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:31 pm 

We're already watching your goddamn channel! What the fuck else do you want Fox?

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:39 am 

I love how now that we're on a new network they feel the need to explain the basics of roof flaps for the thousandth time. As if there are legions of people who only watch NBC and suddenly wondered, "what's this NASCAR stuff on my television this Sunday night?"

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:45 pm 

Jeez, he buried it in the fence so deep. I guess even over such a short distance of deceleration there was still enough energy absorption going on with the fencing that it helped save him from injury. I mean, that speed and angle was worse than what Kyle Busch experienced in Februsry, but Dillon hit...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:22 am 

If only those few fans had been armed, they could have shot the debris away and avoided their bumps and scrapes. YOU TELL 'EM NRA!

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:17 am 

KFC hiring Darrell Hammond is the most merciful thing they could have done after years of shit commercials. Hammond is awesome.

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:05 pm 

Isn't the race where last year everyone tried to die?

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:07 pm 

Underdogfan wrote:
So Kryle is the only one who can fuck up this Xfinity race, and looks like that's exactly what's gonna happen. So fuckin' stupid. He really needs to focus on getting into the top 30 instead of running these b-races.

Yeah, it's really having a negative effect on his Cup form lately. :roll:

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 pm 

Please don't make them run this shit at Michigan or anywhere else ever again.

Still, Kyle fucking Busch. What an insane roll he's on. I kinda wanna see it how long he can make it last. Can't believe I'm saying it.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:07 pm 

What the fuck? Why did they go to commercial without telling us how this debris impacts Kyle Busch's race?

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:24 am 

I listened to the initial round of radio interviews immediately following the race. Hamlin, Harvick, Truex, and Dillon were all specifically asked about the aero package and they all blatantly dodged the question. The most I could gather was Hamlin mentioned it was hard to pass and at one point Dill...

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:26 pm 

IMO this is a really shitty track for IndyCar racing, so it's even more disappointing that it's hosting the finale. If they were to just ditch that godawful chicane it would be a major improvement, but it's still a dismal circuit for racing in these cars.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:58 am 

It was a good season overall. If you're going to get hung up on something, let it be Justin Wilson and not the points system fuckery.

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:47 am 

No. Back to the same 6-inch spoiler.

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ Chicago
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:27 pm 

Hero

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 pm 

This is really just Chase bullshit incarnate, though. Drivers all race hard to win, but when you put drivers in the artificial position of NEEDING a win or "NEEDING" to prevent someone else to win you'll get ridiculous shit like this.

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 pm 

K_Sherman wrote:
K_Sherman wrote:
There's been somebody trying to crank their car for the past three hours outside of my apartment.

That is more intense than this race

HE GOT IT GOING

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:33 pm 

Harvick still on track?! It'll blow big time and oil down the track. THERE'S our guaranteed yellow.

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:22 am 

Lewis's tremendous pace makes his arrogant, entitled, and douchebag driving all the more aggravating to watch. I don't doubt his skill and performance for a second, but it's hard to care or get excited about it considering the way he tends to treat his opponents.
Page 9 of 24 [ Search found 474 matches ]