TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 466 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:51 am 

Everybody with a Twitter account needs to send a Tweet to Indycar about how awesome this race is. Make some good use of social networking for once!

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 pm 

In the beginning of the replay you could see Jakes spinning out of the shot just ahead of Sato and on the outside. Looks like Sato might have gone in the turn under Jakes and made contact, sending them both around.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:51 am 

Wow. I'm torn between bashing him for making such a stupid mistake and respecting for straight up admitting that he screwed up so badly.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:01 pm 

dr dog wrote:
Who is the 'Mark' that Andy Lally mentioned?

Probably Mark Pombo. Had a big accident in the Continental Tire session yesterday morning and had a few injuries.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 pm 

Surprised to see she actually got out of the gravel at that angle. She and the 38 were the only two who actually came to a stop in the gravel and got out on their own. Took her hands off the wheel, the car auto-righted itself obviously. How do you never get tired of referencing ARCA brakes and Patr...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 pm 

The wreck wouldn't have happened if Hamilton hadn't forced Maldonado off in the right-hander. And then he just took the normal racing line into the left-hander as if Maldonado had ceased to exist. I'm not pro- or anti-Hamilton but he made his own bed in this one. Maldonado tried to set up a clean pa...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 pm 

It's the cars, and it's the tires. When there is no issue with either, the racing is better. Calling for a change in the format of the racing and including fake caution flags is lazy, short-sighted, and completely lacking in logic.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:56 am 

Joe A wrote:
Not really sure I'd feel safe with Johanna Long in the middle of a three-wide.

Why? She's not been around long but I don't recall her starting any trouble. Certainly not enough to warrant any sort of reputation, at least.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 am 

Even though I believe in an indifferent Universe, I sometimes think it may actually hate Brian Scott.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am 

How will this end up for AJ? Is he only suspended for this race. Or like Enge he will face a ban for like a whole year? Too early to tell right now. All NASCAR has said is that if his secondary sample (which he has the option to submit) fails, he will be suspended indefinitely. I guess if his secon...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:24 pm 

Coverage is actually at 12:30, green at 1:00.

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 pm 

28 teams testing at Michigan today.

Danica Patrick was in the 14, the engine let go on her and she hit the wall in T2. She's unhurt.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 pm 

Oh, the best line in the movie? Coming right up:

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6cT3Tvu9g[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 am 

Krista Voda just said it would be about 30 minutes from now.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 am 

I have to say the racing is still really good. And the crash and aggression nuts have certainly gotten their share of the fun tonight as well.

If anyone is still complaining tomorrow morning, they can just go ahead and piss off.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:57 pm 

The controversy should have nothing to do with Keselowski and the bottle. It's pretty much common knowledge that they throw the bottles out.

It's all about NASCAR's inconsistency with the yellows.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 am 

I wasn't trying to be a dick. If I misspelled something in a thread title I'd prefer someone just let me know. <shrugs>

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm 

As has already been mentioned, they are using the Indianapolis-spec aero equipment: http://www.indycar.com/News/2012/09-Sep ... for-finale

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:28 am 

I'm recently addicted to Parks and Rec, so for some reason I think of Tom Haverford making this face every time I hear/see a corny joke.

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 pm 

Regarding the pack racing debate, I do understand the fans of it to a certain extent but I ultimately prefer the spread out racing with handling and tire wear (and preferably a good dose of horsepower as well) as key factors. It's been covered a lot but there's really not much fun in watching the pa...
Page 2 of 24 [ Search found 466 matches ]