TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 466 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:30 pm 

Making this a superspeedway race really means the wrecks are the only source of entertainment. Excellent start.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:18 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
Also, what the fuck are we expecting from oval races that this one just qualifies as "decent" and "Not a bad finish"?

Significant off-throttle time and the absence of a total reliance on drafting in a pack? You know, Actual Race Car Driving.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:16 am 

very cool finish but i'm not here for just photo finishes tho (otherwise the IRL from mid 2000's would be the most popular thing in racing), which is why i'll still say that they ruined this track Yeah, as far as SS finishes go, that was good. But literally every close finish at normal tracks is, b...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:13 am 

I mentioned it previously, but I think the issue is the different cars. I don’t quite understand why the Cup cars can put on a decent show here with their SS packages, but whatever is going on for them doesn’t work at all for the other two series. I can live with the Cup cars running like this at At...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:05 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
Lol at the pages of posts before this calling this the worst track in NASCAR.

To be fair, there was one decent race and two absolutely miserable ones.

Posted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:10 pm 

If it's real and legit, my guess would be that whoever leaked it felt that the internal investigation cleared Horner when it "shouldn't" have. I know that still leaves the door wide open for subjectivity and/or more dishonesty from one or multiple parties. But, I can't really think of any...
Page 24 of 24 [ Search found 466 matches ]