TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 24 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 pm 

Kennedy said he was trying to get back going, but he didn't realize how badly the car was damaged, and it wouldn't turn. Really? You expected it to drive well after hitting the wall that hard??? :yuk:

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 am 

Well I didn't get to follow a lot of the race at the circuit but looks like there wasn't a ton of action. Especially compared to Toronto and Nurburgring earlier today. Nevertheless as a fan this was probably my most enjoyable Indy yet. The facilities were great and well laid out. Ample parking avail...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 am 

This one got to me as well, but I must admit that it's sadness mixed with anger. First off, obviously this is terribly sad. Moments like this make everyone sit around wondering why the hell they love the sport so much when it can do this to people and take away husbands from wives and fathers from k...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:13 pm 

Denny did it to himself.

When a car is sideways, generally you turn into the slide, instead of turning left to hook the person below you. then you don't keep your foot in it til you slam the wall.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 am 

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT HOW IS THIS A MARKETABLE PRODUCT!?

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:27 pm 

So I'll be running full time in the CARS Series for Chad Finley Racing, really excited. I think it'll be a great deal.

Also headed to check out Speedfest for the first time this weekend.

:flag:

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:25 am 

Its not the race control that needs fixing. Its the joke of a schedule.

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:32 pm 

Gray Gaulding is an entitled little shit.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:19 pm 

Just watched the 2015 hof class induction and Rex White's segment was beyond awesome. He's made my top-10 list of people I'd like to have some beers with. Glad we played a small part in getting him inducted mobil1fan haha.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm 

Skinner definitely had the more smoking hot wife.

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:41 pm 

Everyone is going to be a 15-20 place driver if they aren't driving for those same four teams. This is a huge problem with the sport imo.

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:14 am 

That's the worst Truck race I've ever seen

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:37 pm 

SAME SCHEDULES ALL DECADES LONG

FOR THE FANS

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:29 pm 

The only plus I can see from this is.... ..... nope I've got nothing. Fuck you, NASCAR.

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 am 

Their idea to keep fans interested is to create three identical series racing on the same tracks, using the same "championship" system that's driven away tons of fans over the last ten years.

This is a special kind of stupid.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:05 pm 

Speaking of that TV deal... did you know.. In a news release to announce the impact of the schedule changes and the new 10-year television deal that goes into effect next season, track operator International Speedway Corp. said the split will remain at 65 percent to the tracks , 25 percent to the te...

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:37 pm 

Only if it's for the win, otherwise he'll be better off saving it for later when it'll hurt more. I have never liked Joey and never really been a fan of any driver, I just watch for the racing but what Matt did was not right and he has to be made to pay for it in a big way sooner or later. He pretty...

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:59 am 

xoco29 wrote:
This entire season was a joke

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:00 am 

I've dealt with many shitty things In my life but I'm not sure how I can deal with kyle fucking bush nascar champion, Even worse he'll use the title as vindication for dominating the little guy in the trucks and nw. Nascar's worst season has found a way to give us a final punch in the crotch. Waa wa...
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 24 matches ]