TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 34 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:37 pm 

Ambrose did pinch the hell out of him though. Harvick just decided to dump him for it after the fact. Yeah I know, but it was all survivable. Basically it was "good racing, good racing, hard racing, hard racing, boys have at it racing....annnnnd then you're dumped for daring to pass me..."...

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:11 pm 

I was bored at work the other day, so I did some stat and number crunching while looking at some of the greats in the sport. There's been a lot of talk about comparing Jimmie Johnson to Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty in recent days... drivers are definitely a forever-changing breed, so comparing J...

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:50 am 

Had to chuckle a bit at the quote painted on the wall behind Harvick's car.

:lol:

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:38 pm 

All of you "it's just a number" elitists need to calm down. Literally no one here said anything about the number. We're bothered by the fact that they are comparing Austin (a new kid) to Dale (a legend). Also, drawing Dale's car in the wall, the wall that killed him, is weird.

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:00 am 

Plus Jr needed to win to pay for those cars he tore up yesterday.. :lol:

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:37 am 

"I just gave it my all."

Shut the fuck up Ryan. That was bullshit.

"He roughed me up in a truck race a few years back. I call it even."

Holy shit I am mad.

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:25 pm 

BORRRRRRRNNN FREEEEEEE

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:52 pm 

Coming from a Junebug fan, I can't stand the thought of him UHHHHHHH, UMMMMMM, and DUUUUHHHHH-ing through a broadcast.

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:23 am 

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:37 pm 

Plz reference blue balls in post race interviews.

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:56 pm 

So, we're going to this race for the first time this year. Definitely excited for the Indy 500 to be my first IndyCar race attended. For anybody that's been there before, what is traffic like the day of? Trying to figure out when to leave for the track. We're already planning on trying to leave as ...

Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:57 pm 

Trying to figure out when to leave for the track. We're already planning on trying to leave as early as possible, but our hotel is only 20 minutes away from the track. Ours was about the same and we left really early. We didn't drive, got an uber, but it still got stopped in traffic so we ended up ...

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 am 

So, we're going to this race for the first time this year. Definitely excited for the Indy 500 to be my first IndyCar race attended. For anybody that's been there before, what is traffic like the day of? Trying to figure out when to leave for the track. We're already planning on trying to leave as ...

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:38 am 

Take a cab at 7AM. That worked out great for us, and we lived on the east side of town.
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 34 matches ]