It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 30 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:01 pm 

May 7th Highlights:

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:29 pm 

It's that time of the year again, the best race of the year anywhere is upon us, the Virginia is for Racing Lovers 300 at Martinsville Speedway. I look forward to this race like I looked forward to Christmas when I was 10 years old. Live coverage of the whole weekend will be on http://www.race22.com...

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:50 am 

Yet another epic Late Model race at Martinsville.
I'll have a highlight video uploaded in a couple days.

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:18 am 

Highlights from the Virginia is for Racing Lovers 300 at Martinsville Speedway on October 9, 2011. It had pretty much everything you could possibly want in a race, high pressure heat races, a full field of the best Late Model Stock Car drivers in the region, crashes, close racing, and a wild finish....

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:23 am 

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:42 pm 

Another angle:

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 pm 

I'm not sure if this takes place in the 60s or 70s but it has some of the best footage from a local track I've seen from that era.
I'm assuming this must be a portion of a longer documentry, anyone know what it might be called?

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm 

I made my first TV commercial for Langley Speedway, it begins airing this week.

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:21 am 

My thoughts on Bowman Gray as posted on the iRacing forum: I often find that single-groove racetracks produce better racing than multi-groove racetracks. The drama is in the challenge of making a pass not in the effortlessness. However, Bowman Gray is beyond the scope of a typical single-groove trac...

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:43 pm 

More fuel for the fire... u4jh9C2Zoqs For a while I thought maybe Bowman Gray got a bad rap from that stupid TV show and all the videos online just show the crashes and skip any good racing that might be happening, but there are 3 facts to consider from the video above. 1) These two retards held the...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:15 pm 

Fact: If the kid had stayed in his car until the safety crew had arrived, like he was supposed to do, he would still be alive today.

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:05 pm 

Fact: If the kid had stayed in his car until the safety crew had arrived, like he was supposed to do, he would still be alive today. If Tony had been driving at a sensible speed like every single other driver out there (the ones that aren't hugely paid professionals), the kid would still be alive t...

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:48 pm 

My highlights from last night's controversial NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour race at Langley Speedway:

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:13 pm 

I've finally completed the 2013 edition of my Short Trackin' video series which highlights many of the wild, controversial, and otherwise memorable moments from the 2013 race season in Virginia and North Carolina.

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:38 pm 

South Tour is at Langley this weekend as well. I believe every race at Langley but for the NWSMT will be streamed, as the NWSMT race is blacked out I believe due to the boring Cup race @ Texas being on television (same reasons as last year, for several races) I recorded the NSWMT race at Langley la...

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:47 pm 

Something needs to be done soon before we lose more tracks here soon. One of the several problems this area has is that 85% of the tracks runs on Saturday nights and besides Bowman Gray, all of them run the same type of car too. That along has drivers and teams picking and choosing most of the time...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2016
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:11 am 

ARCA race: Sucked
Sprint Unlimited: Sucked
Pro Late Model race @ New Smyrna: Good :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:02 pm 

Highlights from yesterday's season opener at South Boston Speedway: