TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 128 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:17 am 

I'll just quote myself from another forum... I find it hard to give blame on Pirelli for the situation. For a start, they are required to produce a range of tyres to cover all different circuits on the calendar without having access to a contemporary F1 car (they are using a 2010 Renault, per-blown ...

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:10 pm 

They're not actually serious about affecting the championship (otherwise they'd have a "special relationship" with one team over the others like certain other tyre manufacturers) they're just rattling the saber a bit and saying "be careful what you wish for", when everyone is mak...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 pm 

reported and requested ban

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:35 am 

So we're back at the room, and wow. I won $10 in the pool our group had with Kanaan winning, so that was good. Chin and I sat upstairs in turn 1, same seats I had last year with my dad. The crowd went bonkers when TK was going into the lead during the last 20 laps, and after the yellow came out with...

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:34 am 

Aerokits only for road and street courses please, leave the speedway configuration as it is. Makes the Indy 500 more fair when everyone has the same aero.

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 pm 

Yeah, I was personally enjoying the "passive-aggressive" racing (and sometimes laughing about it). A GWC would throw all that out the window. The only reason why it "works" (and I use that term loosely) in NASCAR because it's all about the finish, not the journey. IndyCar is abou...

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:43 pm 

I hope Joest stays the fuck away from his button this year and that Wurz takes home the trophy together with Nakajima and the speedy Lapierre. I like McNish as much as the next guy (although probably not as much as ellis) but I really want to see Toyota win, and win after a cleanly fought race! None...

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:29 pm 

I hate this Garage 56 bullshit so much. It would be better if they actually had some cutting edge technology being used in the cars. How is a hybrid cutting edge technology? A hydrid's already won the fucking race outright! --------------------- Nothing against Aston Martin, but I want them all to ...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:05 pm 

Not a Le Mans to remember, that's for sure A driver was killed. Every single one of his teammates rallied around him in an amazing manner, and it kept most of us from turning the race off. They showed incredible heart trying to get the win for that teammate. Toyota showed more speed than expected a...

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm 

I posted this analogy on another forum...

Of course it is Durex's fault if I buy one of their condoms, cut a hole it in, and my wife gets pregnant while I was using it.

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am 

It did stink up that level of competition for years.

Source: I have a boner for Porsches.

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:06 pm 

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:46 am 

well done man you sure showed him

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:03 am 

You rebel you. Oh you're also an idiot.

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Nice.

But will they race better, is the question?

Also, why is AUTO GP bothering to support DTM this weekend when they get such a prime time 9am slot before all the other support races... :o

Yes, no draconian penalties.

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:56 pm 

Would it not be ice or snow by then?

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
So, have we reached the usual idiotic final segment of IndyCar street course races?

Answer: Yes

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm 

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:47 pm 

If NASCAR have to analyze the Bowyer incident then they should go back and analyze every incident through 2013 where a team has instructed a driver to assist a team mate. After all, a Chase spot was up for grabs at every stage of the season until and including Richmond and if any action contributed ...

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:14 pm 

The FIA to introduce changes that are good for the fans? Nah, they'll just let that slide.
Page 3 of 7 [ Search found 128 matches ]