It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 128 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:55 pm 

Jeez the overreaction to this new logo is amazing

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:26 am 

Declaring F1 dead is almost like a rite of passage for any F1 fan. I don't think you can consider yourself a true fan if you haven't complained endlessly about how a rules change absolutely destroys the version of F1 that you have personally decided is the correct one. Perhaps we should start anothe...

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:19 am 

Except F1 went through a great many periods of even less competition (with even worse TV coverage to boot) in the past decades If F1 can gain a following with a biased local director only following the local hero and missing anything exciting, while Murray Walker commentates down a crackly phone lin...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 pm 

Well said.

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:57 am 

In Brazil redundancy means talking about the same thing over and over again. In that sense, to say that this tread has being redundant its an understatment.

Post subject: Re: Le Mans 2018
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:07 pm 

People will say Toyota only won because Audi and Porsche quit. But no, Toyota won because THEY didn't quit.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:49 pm 

Anyway, yet another race at Abu Dhabi where the polesitter also won the race. Boooooring!

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:30 pm 

Let's just hope that it won't become domination. just wait and see, once Mercedes set out their car (and use FIA to fuck Ferrari) there'll be no competition FIA fuck Ferrari? That's got to be the stupidest prediction I've heard in my entire life. Have you completely forgotten about the FIArarri yea...
Page 7 of 7 [ Search found 128 matches ]