TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 128 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 pm 

To borrow a quote from Joey in the election thread...
Joe A wrote:

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm 

Fernando Alonso wrote:
"I don't believe in miracles. I make my miracles out of the correct rules."

Your miracle results in you still losing the world championship. That's a shitty miracle Fernando. Even I can do that one.

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 am 

It's all about career progression.... For all we know some of these drivers could've had the talent to be world champions in F1, but at an early stage of their career they didn't get the funding or the opportunity another driver did get. Or like Tim Harvey, was groomed for single seater stardom but ...

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:54 pm 

Yes then that would give McLaren more of an opportunity to show how unreliable they can make things.

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 am 

They were both Mercedes and McLaren drivers, promised the world. Now Green has finally realised his single seated career is long dead and buried, and Mercedes doesn't care, so he's joined Audi. Paffet has been testing McLarens forever and his career has stalled. I don't see DTM as a good seat when ...

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 pm 

"Car launch on 4th at 1.30" *sees how great PR of other launches have been* "We'll show you the car early!" It's going well so far. If they'd kept to the original plan, there wouldn't be this mess. Anyway, it's given photoshoppers a chance... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCHavZnCU...

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am 

With Bernie announcing Emirates Airlines as the new Formula One major sponsor, then I believe in a short term we'll have at least half of the calendar made of Middle Eastern venues....already expecting races in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, who knows Iraq, Syria in the middle of the bombs an...

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 pm 

acopip wrote:
:tumble:

He still had a more successful junior formula career than Max Chilton...

Post subject: Re: 2013 GP2 Season
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:28 pm 

STOP.

RUSSIAN TIME.

Just me?

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:26 pm 

I don't remember anyone having a problem with the 911 Hybrid...

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm 

Getting absurd levels of PR while completely avoiding actual competition. Well, that somehow applies to Patrick Dempsey as well ;) Honestly I can't blame ACO for wanting a technical showcase of unusual or pioneering technolgies by the manufacturers. That's one of the points of sportscar racing nowa...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:51 am 

Caspar wrote:
Like Senna and Prost all over again. Awesum :flag:

with the difference that this time only one driver is the one with the skills, the other is just a fair second driver.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 am 

Vettel pitted earlier and still won by a mile. Imo Webber can't complain for simply not being good enough.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm 

This isn't the V8 Supercar thread, Wil.

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 am 

Wow Paul, you've managed to get through a whole monologue in an Indycar thread and not use the term "IRL". Congrats, this is called progress.

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm 

Yep, V6 engines sound terrible z_WPvna3Dus Seriously, am I the only person here who absolutely loved the sound of the 1980's turbo cars? So much more throaty than the high pitched whinging we've had since then. I have to admit that I don't know a lot about the mechanics of next year's engines, and I...

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 pm 

Good.

Kick him out now, give him time to acclimatise to the Porsche environment, give his seat to Ricciardo, give Ricciardo's seat to AFdC and see it go from there.

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 pm 

Whoooooooosh!

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 pm 

I can't believe people are bitching over this (although I shouldn't be surprised). I'll take this race any day over what we had in the years before Pirelli returned.

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:34 am 

Interview with Dr. Gary Hartstein, former FIA MD for F1. Mentions why his contract wasn't renewed.

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBXWbTuNEl8&feature=player_embedded[/youtubeidiot]
Page 2 of 7 [ Search found 128 matches ]