TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 44 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 am 

Given the rest of the world operates without such a massive amount of commercials , I fail to agree that it is a requirement. The amount of commercials in the TUSCC Races is actually illegal in the UK. Also, half of the commercials are not commercial breaks, they are advertising the series itself. ...

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 pm 

Just further proves that this series needs to be all GT. That was great stuff.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:27 am 

Why are the Mazda Prototypes still so slow? No power? The engine can't run clean? The crew doesn't know anything how to set up a car? Is it heavy? How can it be so shit? That engine hasn't gone anywhere since the beginning if last year. Pretty frank about the issues: 3zgIWGuOyCw That is what sports...

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 pm 

http://www.speedcafe.com/2014/10/20/vid ... i-hip-hop/

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:35 pm 

It looks like I have a new favorite driver in Hulkenberg, and a lot less hate for Alonso.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:26 pm 

God that could be so much better without that shitty Just Drive song.

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:15 pm 

This sport survived and thrived just fine for 60 odd years before they started fucking with the cars to improve the show. Simplicity is what is needed. Throw out all this hybrid horseshit and get back to the business of Formula 1. Brave drivers racing fast cars at ridiculous speeds. The rules, and ...

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:11 am 

Compared to busty blondes, everything is worse. Except maybe a busty redhead.

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:42 pm 

Jesus these Indy Lights cars are tast. I'd much rather have 26 Indy Lights and 10 IndyCars.

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:45 pm 

The IndyCar Grand Prix of Fratricide

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:35 am 

Lewis Hamilton has the best raw pace of anyone on the grid, Vettel included. Those of you saying that Rosberg would have just walked the championships had Lewis not been there are completely losing sight of the effect that having the fastest guy in the sport across the garage from him has done for h...

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:40 am 

Meh. Meh. Meh.

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:46 am 

i don't know whether this is such a good thing. Maybe some people think F1 won't be about generating profit when Bernie's gone. I think it might become even worse. Ok, but at least we might get some options for watching a race if we don't have a cable or Sling, etc subscription. They might actually...

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:20 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Honda have reportedly designed a whole new engine this year, so it'll be fun to see how it blows

Yep

Post subject: Re: Random F1 driver facts
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:53 am 

Alan Jones drop kicked a young child's horse after retiring from the French GP in 1978. Mark Webber is actually two dwarves standing ontop of each other (that's how he's so tall). Damon Hill retired from the Belgian GP one year because he forgot where he was and the confusion was too much for him. ...

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:18 am 

http://i.imgur.com/MEPg3sK.jpg IMSA moving forward with TCR class for CTSCC i'm interested in how this turns out. seems like a lot of people (in the comments) are against it Because it will kill a perfectly fine class. There is already perilously few places for small bore RWD cars to race. We need ...

Post subject: Re: Le Mans 2017
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 am 

Toyota has the same luck at Le Mans as I do with women.

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 pm 

Can Jolyon Palmer just fuck off to GTE Am or something?

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:28 pm 

For example, FIA should allow F2 teams to enter F1 with an upgraded F2 Dallara chassis, paired with a customer power-unit supply, gearbox, suspension and off the shelf aero from Dallara (or another constructor). But why would you do that? It'll lead to the inevitable bottom of the grid, most likely...

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:03 pm 

Little rant. I've had enough of people complaining about motorsport behind a paywall. In Australia, you can get access to F1, V8 Supercars, BTCC, F2, GP3, MotoGP, GT just about every major motorsport on the planet for less than $1.50 a day. Seriously, my pay TV package costs $38 a month and it come...
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 44 matches ]