TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 34 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:08 pm 

Tom wrote:
I don't have access to Nascar this year and I've just read this entire thread up to this point and I literally have no idea what's going on.

But I like it.

Truck and Xfinity races summed up here:

Start, Crash, End Stage, Crash, End Stage, Green Flag Run, Crash, Overtime, Crash and Finish.

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:54 pm 

8O

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:34 pm 

What does it say to an impressionable young girl who happens to catch a race and the only girls she sees are stood on the grid, holding a sign and looking pretty or stood in the hall to the podium, clapping and looking pretty. They don't get to see the ones working hard behind the scenes, just the o...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:48 pm 

I don't think it is just it. First because this is a typically masculine environment (I don't see many female members active here, for example), what makes it awkward for any woman keen on the sport. And the other thing is the typical reaction when we hear a woman saying "I like F1". It's...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 pm 

Well said.

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:33 am 

You guys all patting yourself on the backs for taking the moral high ground while still viewing a forum that has a popular thread titled "The Hot Babes thread" are part of the problem, grow a pair, keep this up and it won't be long before your self obsessed guilt over things you shouldn't...

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:19 pm 

Verstappen and Magnussen on the back row together :8:

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 am 

How much do you have to lift-off the accelerator for the DRS to close automatically? If the driver isn't 100% confident enough surely they'll lift off ever so slightly, causing it to close. During the race with different fuel loads and tyre wear, it could provide some stupid action through 2 and 3 ...

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:07 pm 

As PT said, all these gains they've made in safety but the catchfencing is just the same.

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:01 am 

At least starting the DRS zone halfway down the straight will hopefully prevent cars from being twenty car lengths in front by the first corner. It would be funny if they could do the opposite and close it half-way down the straight. You get the tow, then as soon as you're alongside you come to a s...

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:12 pm 

DRS:

Damage and rollover system

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:20 pm 

*slaps roof of IMS*
This bad boy can fit so many boring stock car races in it

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:04 am 

Got Suarez this weekend. Could be worse.

Both races will be derpfests. Prepare for maximum derp

Post subject: Re: 2019 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:49 pm 

It feels good to be finally proven right about tarmac run off areas, anybody with a brain knows they are dangerous for years, yet people in charge don't know this. Utter incompetence and they are only in charge because friends put them there, these so called experts have blood on their hands. Grass ...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 34 matches ]