Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 34 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:35 am 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Baggage doors are on the right side of a 737 and the cargo bin doors open into the plane not out.

Buzz Killington, checking in.

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 am 

It's all Labour's fault.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 pm 

ARCA @ Daytona Factsheet, assembled by yours truly: Average Speed 200 miles Fastest: Lennie Pond, 153.224 mph (1976) Slowest: Bobby Gerhart,93.780 mph*(2005), James Buescher, 98.888 mph (2009) 250 miles Fastest: Jack Bowsher, 164.053 mph (1966) Slowest: Iggy Katona, 1...

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:52 pm 

Townley ARCA braked into someone there

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 am 

Whenever Kyle Busch wins a nationwide or truck race i take my index finger and jam it up my ass as hard as I can, pull out, and sniff my finger for the rest of the day.

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:31 am 

the drivers need to learn to turn right to go left, plus I think they expect some teams will need time to repair stuff, practice is live on Speed tomorrow (midnight our time) and the race 7.30 Wednesday (00.30 for us). Those of you lucky enough to have Premier Sports, this is one of their live truck...

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 am 

2013 FORMULA ONE JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://www.ghananewsagency.org/assets/images/Japan%20Flag.jpg Continuing the travel through Asia, the F1 circus arrives at the Land of the Rising Sun, the great Japan! Hosting the pinnacle of motorsports since 1976 (with a hiatus of ten years after the ...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm 

Presumably an old car, or maybe they're just preparing Webber's engine and gearbox for this weekend?

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:04 am 

I wish the victory lane reporters would just ask something like "Kyle, you've been such a dominant force in the Nationwide and Truck Series. Do you ever wish you could have this level of success in Cup?"

You know, to stir the pot a bit.

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:51 pm 

Here's your sait rundown.

Green Flag

Single file raceing

Someone you dont want to win wins.

The race hasnt started yet but I'm afraid I have to spoil it already.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 pm 

My ideal scenario is that all four of them are wiped out in an accident. All four cars look to be out of the race, until Newman's team get him back on track with one lap to go and he comes around to a fantastic 40th place finish and the championship.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 am 

Good post. There are times where clearly the risk is unnecessary and something has to be done about it - that was Vegas. I don't think the same can be said about yesterday. The drivers did have room yesterday to move their cars around and avoid bad situations, the fact that most of them chose not to...

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm 

Tom wrote:
I'm still not sure how Kryle has a racing license after turning that truck head-on into the outside wall at near racing speeds. It was virtually attempted murder in my book.

And Earl vs Kez.

Because NASCAR.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:38 pm 

Which is just stupid.

Gravel and grass and allow cars to receive outside assistance to get going again.

Post subject: Re: Cup/NXS/ARCA @ Pocono
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:43 am 

It's June 3 rd Pocono has 3 turns There are 3 races at Pocono this weekend Richard Childress owns 3 Cup cars (# 3 Austin Dillon; #27 Paul Menard; # 3 1 Ryan Newman) and 3 Xfinity cars: #2 Paul Menard (has 3 Xfinity wins); # 3 Ty Dillon; # 33 Brandon Jones Austin Dillon: 3 Paul Menard: 2 + 7 = 9 / Au...

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 am 

With these tracks there is little room for being punished for a mistake. Go wide and just gun it on the tarmac runoff. No grass and gravel to slow you down. I know its not the magic bullet, but I firmly believe that if we had gravel and grass back at the edge of circuits just after the kerbs (rathe...

Post subject: Re: MotoGP 2016 Discussion
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:22 am 

I think Marquez and Stoner could win on the current Ducati. Harder to judge Lorenzo as we have only seen him on that Yamaha and that bike has been relatively consistent through the years. My belief is that Marquez and Stoner can adapt to their machines a lot better than other riders. Will be interes...

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:07 pm 

BWOAH

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 am 

dry race Lewis finally wins in Brazil, blessed by God Max divebombs someone Vettel cries Ferrari fuck up Kimi's strategy Lucky Rosberg ends second Max wins Driver of the Day despite retiring after a first-lap collision Added another obvious outcome for you :thumbsup: If Max would divebomb someone h...
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 34 matches ]