TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 22 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 pm 

The crash keeps playing in my mind like something out of a horror film. It genuinely freaked me out. Exactly the same. After a few laps I was thinking "this will not last...it simply cannot last for 200 laps". I was expecting a scare, and I thought the touching-of-wheels between Tagliani ...

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 pm 

Easy.

Knock down the building(s) around it.

Install four acres of tarmac runoff.

Sorted. :thumbsup:

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:43 pm 

Webber's used to fighting through the pack, usually by the time his car leaves the grid markings he's down the field, no matter where he starts... This is simply the Mark Webber Rule. The MWRule states that he must be between 12th and 15th into the first corner. Obviously, if he's on pole, this mea...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:27 pm 

Kimi Raikkonen is God.

:flag:

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 pm 

I must remind you all of The Webber Start I posted about a few months ago, and the order after T1 will be Vettel by 5 seconds, followed by a massive gap caused by Grosjean remembering he is only known for crashing and taking out the next 7 cars, and then for some reason Maldonado will be there.

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm 

Don't want drivers to run wide after corners?

Track - > 1ft wide kerb - > PROPER GRASS.

Sorted.

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 pm 

*flying horse-faced catch-fence rebound 360 pike*

AND THAT TORE UP THE FRONT OF NEWMAN'S CAR!

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 am 

It's hard to put into words how some of us people despairing at Vettel's awesomeness feel. Let me try anyway. I used to like Vettel, but then he started being all good and unbeatable and now I don't like him at all. There is absolutely no logical reason for this. I don't like Vettel because he is sh...

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 pm 

Multi 22, the sequel. "In order for us to let you win, you must be crazy. You must be crazy not to want to win, so we will let you win. If you want this to happen, however, you obviously want to win, and you are not crazy, so we will not let you win. This will drive you crazy, so we will let y...

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:56 pm 

I reckon in a pub, Lewis is probably one of the more down-to-earth drivers to actually talk about random shit to. However, from what's seen on TV, I will agree with ellis and say that it's really hard to properly like Hamilton. I thought Vettel staying in the garage in Australia and sitting with his...

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:07 pm 

I feel the same way as most. The car was spinning and shedding body parts well before the line, and they're usually quick to throw cautions, to the point where as soon as someone is sideways it's out. If the same wreck had happened on the back straight then I could understand not immediately putting...

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:39 am 

I had it on for the final 60 laps or so as I was playing Angry Birds on my phone. I was going to turn it off with a lap to go to make a point that nobody would notice. Then the caution happened, so I thought "okay, I'll bite". I couldn't care less that it's a bogus "OMG CAR SLOWING!!!...

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:26 pm 

Horrific accident. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing Kyle fail to win anything significant in the main events, and I really don't like him as a driver - I maintain he has a very punchable face most of the time - but that's a nasty nasty way to end your season before it's properly begun. As much as ...

Post subject: Re: Richmond (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:38 am 

I was going to complete the race at Richmond, but then I got high.....
I was battling for 28th, but then I got high....
NASCAR threw a caution, and I know whyyyyyy.....
'Cause I got high, because I got high, because I got hi-iiiiigh.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 am 

Only on TBK will people bitch about the best god damn oval race in years. People are bitching about it because they felt bad for enjoying it. No matter what people say, it is exciting watching something that's ultimately death-defying and risky even if the place and the equipment being used is ulti...

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:00 pm 

RICKY BOBBY!

[/random things that have vague connections to Talladega and historic races there]

Post subject: Re: 2015 GP2 Discussion
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 pm 

At the risk of making Scotty go all troll-faced, that was one of the most perfect demonstrations on why having tarmac runoffs indiscriminately around both sides of a racing track does not instantly make the track safer. Of course, it can only be speculation because nobody on the planet can say with ...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:35 pm 

Hey guise. I got back from my 'rents and tuned into this race hoping it'd have a few laps to go...I tuned in as the pack crossed the start-finish straight on the lap that Kenseth took flight. I was like "wow". Then after the race had finished I do what I normally do and start the recording...

Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 pm 

Although the race wasn't amazing last year, I thought the track was good. Very fast for a street circuit, with some challenging narrow sections, and a lot of difficult braking zones. We saw loads of mistakes and incidents in practice and qualifying, as well as a wild GP2 race. Yet everyone on F1's ...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:20 am 

Yes, they've lost their jobs, and because we live in a society now where anybody who presents an opposing viewpoint on this is labelled as a fat hairy pervert and shouted at until they shut up, these women will no longer have this avenue as an income stream, some use it to pay their way through uni...
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 22 matches ]