TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 324 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 pm 

I cannot put in words how overly jealous I am of you all. Therefore I am just going to say this once:

FUCK YOU

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 pm 

For what it's worth - and I'm planning on creating a thread for advice and such http://trackreviewers.com/user-review/24-heures-du-mans-2010/ here's a review my friend wrote from when we went in 2010, it'd be great if anyone here could write up reviews for the site as well :) I meant for my trip in...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Pre-season testing
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:43 am 

funny f1 pics itt

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm 

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 am 

The Indy 500 ticket envelope came in the mail today, and I finally saw the tickets my dad's been waiting to have for a long time.

He's got two tickets in the Stand E Penthouse (Turn 1) in the front row. The start is going to be awesome as hell.

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 am 

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm 

I'll have one more go at trying to explain what I was trying to say. If Schumacher is the oldest driver ever to make a press conference, we will be unable to pick a race out between the first press conference and the present day that has anyone older than him there. If this is the case, he will be ...

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm 

ubrben wrote:
Anyone got a link to a copy of the pre-race Dan Wheldon tribute segment?

Ben

[youtube]5LKcm4V8l7I&hd=1[/youtube]

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am 

I'm just trying to say that someone who did a very good thing can still do bad things too. Bernie took over the rights to the Belgian GP after it was lost before, simply to keep it on the calender. How is that being twisted as a bad thing? Whenever something bad happens, everyone blames Bernie. It'...

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm 

The negative nancys can suck it, awesome race.

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm 

Exactly, that's what we want to see. Shock horror, people find that interesting.

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 am 

The track looks great, and no surprises on the Lotus front.

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm 

Indy Grand Prix of Alabama: Results 1 - Will Power 2 - Scott Dixon 3 - Hélio Castronèves (Pole) 4 - Graham Rahal 5 - Simon Pagenaud 6 - James Hinchcliffe 7 - Mike Conway 8 - Rubens Barrichello 9 - Sebastien Bourdais (1st Lotus) 10 - Dario Franchitti TBK Results Gauthier: 9 pts pimmy: 11.5 pts Juihi...

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 am 

The Lotus History is maybe more confusing than the official time line of the Legend of Zelda Chronology.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 pm 

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:36 am 

That's because this isn't Webber in Le Mans

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 am 

codename_47 wrote:
*sarcastic clap*

Xpert!11!! they should hire u!!!!!!

Seriously, calm the motherfuck down. Once again, making hens out of feathers, or dinosaurs out of hens.

We're in for the greatest season since the split, trust me.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:27 am 

Was wondering, how much influence does Bernie have on the actual calendar? I know he is responsible for all the deals with the tracks but does he also have a big say in when the race is held? It's pretty damn convenient that the race coincides with the London marathon. That date was known for a lon...

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 am 

This is why I was unhappy to see the "farce of the race" polls start, and even more unhappy to see the practice of exposing votes become regular. Polls are entirely unscientific and can't be taken too seriously, which is what is bound to happen if they're used on negative topics regularly....
Page 2 of 17 [ Search found 324 matches ]