Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:11 am 

Leaked pics of the new Red Bull, Alpha Tauri and Mercedes

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:40 am 

Like a bunch of broken records in here

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:39 am 

What's going to be interesting is all the Hamilton fans who have been anti Ferrari and the Ferrari fans who have been anti Hamilton having to get along :lol: (yes, I am in that group :cry: )

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:46 am 

Fabs wrote:
watch product placement :8:

This is so awkward, the dude is shaking lol

"Mount Panonomramama"

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:12 am 

Soul Reaver wrote:
How's the forecast?

And what's the green dot?

Looks like clouds are starting to bubble up, there's a bit of rain that's appeared to the west which is heading Bathurst direction

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:12 pm 

The release on Friday of Netflix's latest series of Drive to Survive is unfortunate timing for one of the biggest stars of the show, with one scene early in the series likely to become an instant meme as the Horner family receives a surprise visit from Father Christmas, who asks his children: "...

Post subject: Re: 2024 WEC Qatar 1812km
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:34 am 

Not to mention both just over 100km from each other. I suspect it's $$$ that influenced the decision

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:41 am 

They never covered the Rich energy drama. I suspect anything that has legit real life legal issues is something they can't really cover

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:05 am 

Juihi wrote:
Puncture for said Porsche!

Puncture was likely from the contact with the NSX, so it's somewhat karma

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:32 am 

So what exactly is the hype around Bearman? The F1 performance wasn't anything particularly special given how good the Ferrari is, but when I see the F2 performances they are not worthy of a F1 seat with any team. I don't know too much about the kid, but looking at his past racing records, 1st in b...

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:01 am 

Wasn't sure where to post this, but Mika Hakkinen's daughter Ella is proving she's pretty quick! I always thought he only had the one son Hugo, but turns out he's got 5 kids!

https://speedcafe.com/f1-progeny-hakkin ... rting-win/

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:58 am 

Apart from the foregone result up front, that was a good race, some good strategies and ballsy passes!

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:29 pm 

They like wasting money. And time, apparently. Yep, because they predicted rain when it was scheduled Maybe if they weren't fucking around in that shit hole in California they would have had more time to schedule in something the fans actually care about. Regardless of what they did, you'd have som...

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:43 am 

Heeeeeey I'm going to the Imola race :lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 am 

Sure am! Given I'm coming from the other side of the planet, I figure I might as well see a few races! Plus Monaco has always been on the bucket list

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:36 am 

Sure am! Given I'm coming from the other side of the planet, I figure I might as well see a few races! Plus Monaco has always been on the bucket list That's amazing! So happy for you. Thankfully there's some supports to watch. Not like my trip for the Formula E race lol. If you like mountains maybe...

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:47 am 

MotoKris1 wrote:
Oh so Cortina d'Ampezzo and St.Moritz time :D

Cortina and Siusi :D :D

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 am 

More money :8: ;) Enjoy it, sounds like a great trip. :lol: :lol: :lol: I've tried to keep costs as low without staying in Hostels etc. but yea, this is kinda a once in a life time trip, so am ticking off a few things along the way! I'm like in the luxurious position of having these big ticket even...
Page 15 of 15 [ Search found 298 matches ]