Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Mon May 22, 2023 8:26 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Did the Indycar live stream die for anybody else?

Same thing has happened earlier and only with practices. I guess the stream is set to end at certain time beforehand.

Posted: Tue May 23, 2023 10:00 pm 

For the benefit of those that can’t watch, what happened? She woke up one morning in intense pain with headaches, could barely walk etc. and it turned out she had a massive infection in her spine, so there was an emergency operation where it sounds like they cut the top off her spine to get access,...

Posted: Fri May 26, 2023 4:42 pm 

It was because their motorhomes and palaces were too big for more people to join.

Saying you lost touch with reality without actually saying you lost touch with reality.

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:16 am 

if they want to get children into it (and make more money) they should make an animated series, like Pole Position, Wacky Races that we used to watch as kids plus they could get that sweet licensed products money Or, you know, make it more accessible. The paywall is whats killing F1. The majority o...

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:40 pm 

deggis wrote:
:o

[tweet]http://twitter.com/24hoursoflemans/status/1665754387539427342[/tweet]

I don't know why motor racing organisers are so insecure about their own sport. Why the fuck is the 100th Le Mans being started by a basketball player?

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:38 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Must have been a great race, you lot were really spamming the forum about it /s

There was this race happening at the same time, called 24h of Le Mans, but you should have known that. You're apparently on a Motorsport forum. /s

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:17 pm 

The F1 team better steal some of those engineers of the hypercar project.

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:18 pm 

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-t ... ontent=www

I'd say they're a bunch of sissies. They're not like racing in Knockhill in march to need blankets

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:34 am 

Ima say the best drivers in the world should be able to handle cold tires for a lap.

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:48 am 

And after 5 races teams will work it all out and these points will be mute.

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:17 pm 

Can we go back in time and stop them ever implementing car park runoff's?

Post subject: Re: 2023 Formula Regional
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:39 pm 

I also think that current drivers are not keen to race in those conditions, and keen to removing Eau Rouge. But it's for them ok to Race in Baku and Jeddah. Hypocrits.

Post subject: Re: Chicago
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:10 pm 

Didn't rain in Daytona last night......apparently :whistling:

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:29 pm 

No one is wanting to get rid of Eau Rouge, they want to make it safer. Fun fact, it used to be tighter then it is currently. Also, this is the kind of situation they want to avoid when they say there's no visibility in the wet. As was pointed out, modern tyres throw up more spray then they used to. ...

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:31 pm 

drivers today are also driving more aggressively than those from when racing cars were death traps. Some of them feel entitled to drive this way so they demand conditions are perfect they often forgot one of the main rules of motorsport, that is "to win a race you must finish first" and no...

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:04 pm 

I don't get the argument against Eau Rouge when the crash happened in the middle of Kemmel. One of the cars must've caught a river of water, lost control and caused the crash. To me, this is nothing more than incompetence from race control. They know the track, how it behaves in the wet, the cars an...

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:11 pm 

I used to love Silverstone circuit, but after the 2010 renovation the track lost its soul IMO. Like Hockenheim or Assen, they were ruined beyond recognition. Ok, Copse, Maggots, Becketts, Chapel and Stove are still there, but did they really need to alter the rest? I think motor venues should be tre...

Post subject: Re: Chicago
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:39 pm 

To be fair... I want to see NASCAR move to more of a 50/50 schedule. Lighten the cars up and let them make some adjustments so they're more nimble. Imagine out of a 36 race schedule, 16 are on road/street courses, 20 ovals, a 3000lbs car without any engine restrictions (roughly 800HP.) Or... When t...

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:57 am 

Fabs wrote:
Ian-S wrote:
A week after someone dies in one of those cars they drive like fuckwits and crash after the finish, yeah they didn’t learn anything did they..

I blame Mugello, should not have such a dangerous pitstraight

Nothing wrong with the track layout itself

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:13 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
LucasWheldon wrote:
happy for Danny but sad to see the Marko meatgrinder working like clockwork

Think about it, only 2 drivers have survived it in the long run. The rest end up in Formula E.

Maybe the problem is not the drivers?
Page 70 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]